- 69.95$ Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 cheap oem
- Buy OEM ABest WMV Video Converter
- Buy Cheap VMware Workstation 6.5 ACE
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD 2015 (64-bit)
- Buy Microsoft Office 2008 MAC (en,it,fr,de,es,nl)
- Buy Cheap Sony Vegas Pro 8
- 49.95$ ARTS PDF Stamper cheap oem
- 19.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Sketchup cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe After Effects CS5.5
- 19.95$ 1Click DVD Converter 2 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Corel Motion Studio 3D
- Buy OEM Arobas Music Guitar Pro 6 MAC
|Fall semester Deans' List/Honor Roll named at University of Nebraska-Lincoln|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Tom Simons|
|Friday, 15 February 2013 14:21|
LINCOLN, NE (02/14/2013)(readMedia)-- The University of Nebraska-Lincoln has announced the students named to the Deans' List/Honor Roll for the fall semester of the 2012-13 academic year. Students from this area who qualified included:
Bettendorf: Hannah Marjorie Kurth, senior, music, College of Fine and Performing Arts with a 4.0 grade-point average.
Bettendorf: Nathaniel Robert Sullivan, junior, music, College of Fine and Performing Arts with a 4.0 grade-point average.
Davenport: Samantha Walton Adrales, junior, English, College of Arts and Sciences .
Qualification for the Deans' List varies among the eight undergraduate colleges and the Honor Roll for the Division of General Studies. Listed below are the minimum grade-point averages on a 4-point scale (4.0 equals A) for each entity and the name of its respective dean or director. All qualifying grade-point averages are based on a minimum of 12 or more graded semester hours. Students can be on the Dean's List for more than one college.
➢ College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources, 3.75; Dean Steven F. Waller.
➢ College of Architecture, top 10 percent of the students in the college; Interim Dean Kim Wilson.
➢ College of Arts and Sciences, 3.7; Dean David Manderscheid.
➢ College of Business Administration, 3.6; Dean Donde Plowman.
➢ College of Education and Human Sciences, 3.75; Dean Marjorie Kostelnik.
➢ College of Engineering, 3.5; Dean Tim Wei.
➢ College of Journalism and Mass Communications, 3.7; Interim Dean James O'Hanlon.
➢ Division of General Studies Honor Roll, 3.6; Director of Undergraduate Education Nancy Mitchell.
➢ Hixson-Lied College of Fine and Performing Arts, 3.7; Dean Charles O'Connor.
A full list of Deans' List/Honor Roll students can be found at:
Tags See All Tags