- Buy OEM Project 2010 For Dummies
- 29.95$ DAZ Bryce 5.5 cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Shape Layers (en)
- Discount - Adobe InCopy CS6
- Discount - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit)
- Buy Adobe Flash Professional CC (Full LifeTime License) (en,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,nb,pt,ro,sv,tr,hr,pl,fi,cs,ru,uk,ja,ko,zh)
- Download Altova DatabaseSpy 2009
- Buy Infinite Skills - Advanced Revit Structure 2014 Training (en)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 (32-bit)
- Discount - FileMaker Pro 11: The Missing Manual
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Master Collection MAC
- Buy CrossOver 9 Professional MAC (en)
|Family Dollar Days Kick Off June 3rd|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Elly Gerdts|
|Tuesday, 21 May 2013 12:43|
Quad Cities - The Family Museum, Putnam Museum, Quad City Botanical Center and Moline’s Riverside Aquatic Center, in partnership with The Family Credit Union are pleased to offer $1.00 admission on Mondays this summer! Beginning June 3rd, and running through August 12th, (5pm – 8pm at Moline’s Riverside Aquatic Center), admission to these four wonderful Quad City amenities will be just $1.00 on Mondays.
With the support of The Family Credit Union, Family Dollar Days will provide guests four unique and fun opportunities each and every Monday between June 3rd and August 12th. “It is with great pleasure that we have been able to craft a program with these four wonderful facilities where there is family fun and exciting opportunities in Bettendorf, Davenport, Moline and Rock Island”, states Kris Lundquist of The Family Credit Union. “We are excited to be able to support the community this way, and showcase four of the Quad City’s best attractions”, stated Lundquist.
Also, as a great new incentive this year, each participating venue is pleased to offer extended discounts and coupons! Visit familycu.com/fun for full details.
For contact information, driving directions or more information, the community is encouraged to visit www.familycu.com, or to call the four venues directly. Group bookings, theatre admission, blockbuster exhibits, and services where added staff/volunteers are necessary will incur applicable charges.###
Tags See All Tags