- Buy OEM Adobe Illustrator CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Persian (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy OEM Telestream ScreenFlow 2 MAC
- Buy BeLight Software Printfolio MAC (en,fr,de,es)
- Buy Maxon Cinema 4D R11 Studio Bundle (en,de,es,fr,ja,kr,ru,ch)
- Buy Smith Micro Anime Studio Pro 7 MAC (en,fr,de)
- 99.95$ Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate with SP2 (32bit) cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - SEO: Link Building in Depth cheap oem
- Buy CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 (32-bit) (en,es,fr,pt)
- 99.95$ Navicat Premium 9 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM GRAHL PDF Annotator 3
- Discount - Pinnacle Studio 15 HD Ultimate Collection
- 19.95$ GFI MailArchiver 6.0 cheap oem
|Family Fun Days|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Ann McGlynn|
|Tuesday, 10 April 2012 11:24|
The Girl Scouts of Eastern Iowa and Western Illinois invite families to come and explore our
council’s camps at Family Fun Days.
During this open-house style event, experience camp facilities, take part in games, and try your
hand at a Girl Scouts Forever Green activity to learn more about helping the environment.
The trading post will be open for business. Lunch will be served, with S’mores.
Family Fun Days will be from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. on the following days:
Camp L-Kee-Ta at Danville in Des Moines County: Sunday, May 6
Camp Little Cloud at Epworth in Dubuque County: Sunday, May 6
Camp Conestoga at New Liberty in Scott County: Sunday, May 20
Camp Tahigwa at Dorchester in Allamakee County: Sunday, May 20
Cost is $5 per family. All ages are welcome.
Registration is required. Please visit www.GirlScoutsToday.org/calendar or call 800-798-0833.
About Girl Scouts
Founded in 1912, Girl Scouts of the USA is the preeminent leadership development organization
for girls with 3.2 million girl and adult members worldwide. Girl Scouts of Eastern Iowa and
Western Illinois has 19,000 girl members and 4,500 adult members in 38 counties. For more
information on how to join, volunteer, reconnect, or donate to Girl Scouts, call 800-798-0833 or
Tags See All Tags