- Buy Cheap Sony Movie Studio Platinum 12 Suite
- 99.95$ Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Business with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - ABBYY FineReader 10 Professional Edition
- Buy Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Datacenter R2 SP2 (32 bit) (en)
- Download Nero 7 Vision Xtra
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Russian (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Download Autodesk Toxik 2008
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2013 (32 bit)
- Buy Smith Micro Poser Pro 2014 MAC (en)
- Buy OEM ABest Video to RM RMVB MPEG Converter
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 MAC
- Discount - Altova XMLSpy 2009
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Simulation Multiphysics 2012
- 89.95$ Adobe Captivate 4 cheap oem
|Family Museum Launches New Website|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Elly Gerdts|
|Friday, 14 February 2014 13:23|
Bettendorf — The Family Museum has announced the launch of a new and improved website that will provide visitors with Museum information through an easy-to-use, mobile-friendly site.
The Family Museum website remodel addresses programming changes made at the Family Museum over the last five years through goals set in the Museum’s strategic plan. Programming at the Museum has shifted from mostly pre-paid and pre-registered classes to more Drop-In classes which serve a wider audience and are included with paid admission. While planning a visit to the Family Museum, guests to the new website will be able to navigate more easily through the hundreds of events offered at the Museum and discover all that the Family Museum has to offer.
The site overhaul also addresses the change in technology over the last several years. “Our analytics show us that back in 2008 only about 2% of our website visitors were using a smartphone to access our information. Today the percent of people using smartphones and tablets is closer to 60. We needed to adjust our website by improving the navigation and functionality to accommodate our guests,” said Public Relations Coordinator Elly Gerdts.
The Family Museum Foundation provided the funds needed for the update. The Family Museum used Terrostar Interactive Media for web design. The website can be found at www.familymuseum.org.
The Family Museum is a hands-on, interactive children’s museum located in Bettendorf, Iowa. In addition to the 44,000 square feet of exhibit space, the Museum also offers Drop-In programs, comprehensive dance classes, special events, and summer camps. Children and adults are invited to Play and Learn Together!
Tags See All Tags