- Buy Cheap 1Click DVD To iPod 2
- Buy Adobe InDesign CS6 (en,ja,pl,cs,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,fi,ko,hu,ru,uk)
- Buy Slysoft AnyDVD 6 (ar,ca,hr,cs,da,de,nl,et,en,fi,fr,el,he,hu,id,it,ja,ko,lt,no,fa,pl,pt,ru,sr,zh,sk,sl,es,sv,tr,uk)
- Buy Solidworks 2014 Premium (32-bit) (en,cs,fr,de,it,ja,ko,pl,pt,ru,es,tr)
- Buy Adobe Illustrator CS6 (en,ja,ko,fi,tr,cs,pl,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv)
- Buy Panic CandyBar 3 MAC (en)
- 19.95$ Cultured Code Things MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Macx Video Converter Pro MAC
- Buy OEM Roxio Creator 2010 Pro
- Download Divergent media ClipWrap 2 MAC
- 69.95$ Adobe SoundBooth CS5 cheap oem
- Buy OEM 1Click DVD Movie 3
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy OEM Apple iLife `08 MAC
|Family Museum Launches New Website|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Elly Gerdts|
|Friday, 14 February 2014 13:23|
Bettendorf — The Family Museum has announced the launch of a new and improved website that will provide visitors with Museum information through an easy-to-use, mobile-friendly site.
The Family Museum website remodel addresses programming changes made at the Family Museum over the last five years through goals set in the Museum’s strategic plan. Programming at the Museum has shifted from mostly pre-paid and pre-registered classes to more Drop-In classes which serve a wider audience and are included with paid admission. While planning a visit to the Family Museum, guests to the new website will be able to navigate more easily through the hundreds of events offered at the Museum and discover all that the Family Museum has to offer.
The site overhaul also addresses the change in technology over the last several years. “Our analytics show us that back in 2008 only about 2% of our website visitors were using a smartphone to access our information. Today the percent of people using smartphones and tablets is closer to 60. We needed to adjust our website by improving the navigation and functionality to accommodate our guests,” said Public Relations Coordinator Elly Gerdts.
The Family Museum Foundation provided the funds needed for the update. The Family Museum used Terrostar Interactive Media for web design. The website can be found at www.familymuseum.org.
The Family Museum is a hands-on, interactive children’s museum located in Bettendorf, Iowa. In addition to the 44,000 square feet of exhibit space, the Museum also offers Drop-In programs, comprehensive dance classes, special events, and summer camps. Children and adults are invited to Play and Learn Together!
Tags See All Tags