- 9.95$ Word 2010 All-in-One For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk)
- Buy Microsoft Office 2007 Ultimate (en,da,nl,fi,fr,de,it,no,pl,pt,ru,es,sv,bg,hr,cs,et,el,hu,lv,lt,ro,sr,sk,sl,tr,uk)
- Buy Cheap Photoshop CS4 Down & Dirty Tricks
- Discount - Lynda.com - Audio Mixing Bootcamp
- Buy Adobe InDesign CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) (en,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,nb,pt,sv,tr,hu,pl,fi,cs,ru,uk,ja,ko,zh)
- 29.95$ Nik Software Silver Efex Pro 2 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - HTML5: Video and Audio in Depth
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate with SP2 (32bit)
- Buy Frischluft Flair for AE and PrPro (en)
- Discount - Nik Software Dfine 2.0 MAC
- 249.95$ Autodesk Maya 2011 MAC cheap oem
|Family Night Event at the Family Museum|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Sister Mary Ann Vogel|
|Monday, 04 June 2012 14:41|
Humility of Mary Housing is hosting a family night of activities at the Family Museum in Bettendorf, Saturday, June 9, 5 – 8 pm. The traveling exhibit “Building Brainstorm” is the center of attraction for the evening. Children and adults, together, can explore what it is like to be an architect, designer and engineer in this imaginative exhibit. They can use the information from the exhibit and their own creative talents to plan a dream home or a dog house, build a skyscraper model, find the best arrangement of an apartment model’s rooms and furniture, construct a structure they can crawl through, and much more.
The cost is $5 per person, which includes admission to the Family Museum and its many other exhibits, food and entertainment. The funds raised at this event will help support the continued work of Humility of Mary Housing for single parent families in our community who have experienced homelessness. For more information please call 563-326-1330.
Humility of Mary Housing, Inc. is a transitional and permanent supportive housing program that provides single-parent families experiencing homelessness with opportunities for growth and development that could lead to self-sufficient living. Children in the program learn there is a different way to live, they grow in self-esteem, and some of these children have become the first in their family to complete high school and then go on to college. Parents get help building the foundation upon which they will build better futures for their families.
Tags See All Tags