- Buy Cheap Paragon Hard Disk Manager 2008 Professional
- Discount - Lynda.com - HTML5 Structure Syntax and Semantics
- Buy Cheap Runtime Revolution Enterprise 2.9
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended MAC
- 149.95$ Ableton Suite 8 MAC cheap oem
- 149.95$ MathWorks MatLab R2010b cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) (en,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,no,pt,sv,tr,hu,pl,fi,ru,uk,ja,ko,zh)
- Buy OEM Acala DVD Ripper Professional 5
- Buy Best Software ACT! 2005 (en)
- Download Microsoft Money 2007 Home & Business
- 149.95$ FileMaker Server 11 Advanced cheap oem
- Download Autodesk Quantity Takeoff 2012
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Up and Running with Photoshop for Photography
|FARM BUREAU SUPPORTS PROPERTY TAX GROWTH LIMITATIONS|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Laurie Johns|
|Wednesday, 09 May 2012 11:33|
WEST DES MOINES, IOWA – May 4, 2012 – The Iowa Farm Bureau, Iowa’s largest grassroots farm organization with over 153,000 family members, applauds House Study Bill 676, which improves the property tax picture for all Iowans, whether they are businesses owners, homeowners, or farmers.
“House Study Bill 676, in today’s economy, would reduce business taxes, which would be good for jobs and good for Main Street,” says Don Petersen, Iowa Farm Bureau Federation (IFBF) Director of Government Relations. “This measure would also tie the rate of government growth to Iowans’ ability to pay, so it’s more practical than other proposed tax reform measures. Clearly, the Devil is in the details on these property tax proposals. We support House Study Bill 676 because there is more solid protection for all.”
This bill not only offers tax credits to business owners, but relief to homeowners and farmers, too.
These growth limitations will help align local government growth with the local economy, and slow the rate of property tax increases for all taxpayers.
Over the past decade, property taxes have continued to outpace economic growth and family wages. Property taxes have increased by 75 percent, over $2 billion, since 2000. IFBF believes lawmakers must consider measures which limit the growth of property taxes on all Iowans.
About Iowa Farm Bureau
The Iowa Farm Bureau Federation is a grassroots, statewide organization dedicated to enhancing the People, Progress and Pride of Iowa. More than 153,000 families in Iowa are Farm Bureau members, working together to achieve farm and rural prosperity. For more information about Farm Bureau and agriculture, visit the online Newsroom page at www.iowafarmbureau.com.
Tags See All Tags