- Buy Cheap Photoshop CS4 Down & Dirty Tricks
- Buy Adobe InCopy CS4 (en,ja,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,da,fi,no,sv)
- Buy OEM IMAGENOMIC Portraiture 2 for Adobe Photoshop MAC
- 99.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 4 Web Premium cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Neobyte Titan Backup
- Buy OEM Adobe Captivate CC
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Mastery cheap oem
- 49.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Polish (Level 1, 2, 3 Set) cheap oem
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Revit Structure 2014 cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3d 2010
- Buy OEM Navicat Premium 9
- Buy 1Click DVD To iPod 2 (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Autocad Revit Structure Suite 2012
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2015 (32-bit)
|FARM BUREAU SUPPORTS PROPERTY TAX GROWTH LIMITATIONS|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Laurie Johns|
|Wednesday, 09 May 2012 11:33|
WEST DES MOINES, IOWA – May 4, 2012 – The Iowa Farm Bureau, Iowa’s largest grassroots farm organization with over 153,000 family members, applauds House Study Bill 676, which improves the property tax picture for all Iowans, whether they are businesses owners, homeowners, or farmers.
“House Study Bill 676, in today’s economy, would reduce business taxes, which would be good for jobs and good for Main Street,” says Don Petersen, Iowa Farm Bureau Federation (IFBF) Director of Government Relations. “This measure would also tie the rate of government growth to Iowans’ ability to pay, so it’s more practical than other proposed tax reform measures. Clearly, the Devil is in the details on these property tax proposals. We support House Study Bill 676 because there is more solid protection for all.”
This bill not only offers tax credits to business owners, but relief to homeowners and farmers, too.
These growth limitations will help align local government growth with the local economy, and slow the rate of property tax increases for all taxpayers.
Over the past decade, property taxes have continued to outpace economic growth and family wages. Property taxes have increased by 75 percent, over $2 billion, since 2000. IFBF believes lawmakers must consider measures which limit the growth of property taxes on all Iowans.
About Iowa Farm Bureau
The Iowa Farm Bureau Federation is a grassroots, statewide organization dedicated to enhancing the People, Progress and Pride of Iowa. More than 153,000 families in Iowa are Farm Bureau members, working together to achieve farm and rural prosperity. For more information about Farm Bureau and agriculture, visit the online Newsroom page at www.iowafarmbureau.com.
Tags See All Tags