- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Inventor 2013
- Buy Cheap Adobe After Effects CS6 MAC
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Acrobat XI cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - V-Ray 2 0 for 3DS Max Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium MAC
- Buy OEM Office 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Excel 2013 Essential Training
- Discount - Artlantis Studio 5 (64 bit)
- Buy OEM Autodesk NavisWorks Manage 2009
- Download Adobe Audition CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Cheap Slysoft CloneDVD 2
- Buy Cheap Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate 5.1
|FARMER-LEADERS TO SET THE COURSE FOR SOYBEAN INDUSTRY|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by United Soybean Board|
|Wednesday, 22 June 2011 15:52|
The farmer-leaders of the United Soybean Board (USB) will set the course for the soybean industry for the next five years when they gather in Milwaukee for their annual summer meeting. There, the farmer-leaders are scheduled to evaluate, review and vote on a proposed long-range strategic plan that will define their top objectives as they work to expand the profit potential of U.S. soybean farmers.
The board will also reach decisions on the direction of the 2012 fiscal year, with specific program areas evaluating recommendations on 2012 action plans for each program area, including Communications, Domestic Marketing, International Marketing, Production Research and New Uses Development.
USB is made up of 69 U.S. soybean farmers who oversee the investments of the soybean checkoff on behalf of all U.S. soybean farmers.
Dates: June 29- July1st
Location: Hyatt Regency Milwaukee 333 West Kilbourn Avenue Milwaukee, WI 53203
Interview Opportunities: Marc Curtis, USB Chairman and soybean farmer from Leland, Miss.
On-Site Contact: Erin Hamm with USB Communications, 314-412-6982.
Tags See All Tags