- Buy OEM Adobe Audition CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Discount - Adobe Illustrator CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Download Figure Drawing For Dummies
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2015 (32-bit)
- Download Outlook 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
- 99.95$ Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Business with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Enterprise
- Buy Cheap Eyeon Fusion 6 (64 bit)
- Download Adobe Framemaker 9
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Flash Professional CS6 New Features
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Korean (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- 99.95$ Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 MAC cheap oem
- Download Autodesk Maya 2014 MAC
- Buy Cheap JoeSoft Hear MAC
- Discount - Microsoft Office Project Professional 2003 SP3
|Farmers impacted by severe weather reminded to contact crop insurance agent|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Tim Albrecht|
|Monday, 07 October 2013 15:29|
(DES MOINES) – The Iowa Homeland Security and Emergency Management Department and the Iowa Department of Agriculture and Land Stewardship today reminded farmers impacted by recent severe weather to contact their crop insurance agent to file a claim before harvesting or destroying any impacted crops.
In addition to filing a claim, taking photos of damaged crops and buildings can help farmers document the damage. It is import that farmers do not harvest, destroy or physically alter the damaged acres until crop insurance has adjusted the claim.
When USDA Farm Service Agency (FSA) offices reopen following the federal shutdown, farmers should follow the usual damage-reporting process and contact their local FSA office for any disaster loans or debris removal assistance that may be available.
# # #
Tags See All Tags