- Buy BurnAware Professional (en)
- 19.95$ MacGourmet Deluxe 3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap VMware Workstation 9
- 149.95$ ARTS PDF Split Pro cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Best Practices for Flash-based Banner Ads
- Buy OEM Alien Skin Exposure 6 MAC
- Buy Cheap Corel Draw Graphics Suite X5
- Buy Lynda.com - PostgreSQL 9 with PHP Essential Training (en)
- Buy Cheap Nik Software Color Efex Pro 3
- Download Digital Painting in Photoshop
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Inventor LT 2010
- Buy Cheap Parallels Desktop 4 MAC
- Download Apple Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger
|Farmers impacted by severe weather reminded to contact crop insurance agent|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Tim Albrecht|
|Monday, 07 October 2013 15:29|
(DES MOINES) – The Iowa Homeland Security and Emergency Management Department and the Iowa Department of Agriculture and Land Stewardship today reminded farmers impacted by recent severe weather to contact their crop insurance agent to file a claim before harvesting or destroying any impacted crops.
In addition to filing a claim, taking photos of damaged crops and buildings can help farmers document the damage. It is import that farmers do not harvest, destroy or physically alter the damaged acres until crop insurance has adjusted the claim.
When USDA Farm Service Agency (FSA) offices reopen following the federal shutdown, farmers should follow the usual damage-reporting process and contact their local FSA office for any disaster loans or debris removal assistance that may be available.
# # #
Tags See All Tags