- Discount - Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Textures
- 39.95$ Aquafadas Pulp Motion Advanced 3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Flash Builder CC Premium (Full LifeTime License) (en,fr,ja,ko)
- Download Xilisoft Audio Maker 3
- Buy Mac OS X Snow Leopard Just the Steps For Dummies (en)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Digital Photography Principles: The Camera
- Buy Microsoft MapPoint 2006 Europe (en)
- Buy Adobe RoboHelp Server 9 (32-bit) (en)
- 149.95$ Avid Media Composer 5 cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard Student And Teacher Edition (en,da,de,es,fr,nl,pt,it,sv)
- Discount - ABest Video to RM RMVB WMV Converter
- Discount - Maxon BodyPaint 3D R3
|Farmers impacted by severe weather reminded to contact crop insurance agent|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Tim Albrecht|
|Monday, 07 October 2013 15:29|
(DES MOINES) – The Iowa Homeland Security and Emergency Management Department and the Iowa Department of Agriculture and Land Stewardship today reminded farmers impacted by recent severe weather to contact their crop insurance agent to file a claim before harvesting or destroying any impacted crops.
In addition to filing a claim, taking photos of damaged crops and buildings can help farmers document the damage. It is import that farmers do not harvest, destroy or physically alter the damaged acres until crop insurance has adjusted the claim.
When USDA Farm Service Agency (FSA) offices reopen following the federal shutdown, farmers should follow the usual damage-reporting process and contact their local FSA office for any disaster loans or debris removal assistance that may be available.
# # #
Tags See All Tags