- Buy OEM Adobe Authorware 7
- Buy Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,bg,el,et,hi,kk,lt,lv,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,uk)
- 289.95$ Adobe Technical Communication Suite 3.5 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Autocad Revit Structure Suite 2012
- Buy OEM Chief Architect Premier X6
- Discount - Red Giant Effects Suite 11 MAC
- Buy ABest Video to MOV MPEG Converter (en)
- Buy Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with SP2 (64 bit) (en)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2007 SP2
- 9.95$ Windows 7 Just the Steps For Dummies cheap oem
- 9.95$ Access 2010 All-in-One For Dummies cheap oem
|Farmers impacted by severe weather reminded to contact crop insurance agent|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Tim Albrecht|
|Monday, 07 October 2013 15:29|
(DES MOINES) – The Iowa Homeland Security and Emergency Management Department and the Iowa Department of Agriculture and Land Stewardship today reminded farmers impacted by recent severe weather to contact their crop insurance agent to file a claim before harvesting or destroying any impacted crops.
In addition to filing a claim, taking photos of damaged crops and buildings can help farmers document the damage. It is import that farmers do not harvest, destroy or physically alter the damaged acres until crop insurance has adjusted the claim.
When USDA Farm Service Agency (FSA) offices reopen following the federal shutdown, farmers should follow the usual damage-reporting process and contact their local FSA office for any disaster loans or debris removal assistance that may be available.
# # #
Tags See All Tags