- Buy OEM Autodesk MotionBuilder 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Geometric CAMWorks 2014 32-bit
- Discount - CrystalIdea Uninstall Tool 2.5
- 399.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD 2015 (32-bit) cheap oem
- 149.95$ Adobe Illustrator CS6 cheap oem
- Buy DzSoft Perl Editor 5.8.3 (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium
- Discount - Paragon Hard Disk Manager 2008 Professional
- Download Adobe Premiere Pro CC (Full LifeTime License)
- 19.95$ Slysoft CloneDVD 2 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk Revit Architecture 2011
- Buy OEM Xilisoft Audio Maker 3
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2014 MAC
- 99.95$ Microsoft Visual Studio Test Professional 2010 (32-bit) cheap oem
|Farmers impacted by severe weather reminded to contact crop insurance agent|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Tim Albrecht|
|Monday, 07 October 2013 15:29|
(DES MOINES) – The Iowa Homeland Security and Emergency Management Department and the Iowa Department of Agriculture and Land Stewardship today reminded farmers impacted by recent severe weather to contact their crop insurance agent to file a claim before harvesting or destroying any impacted crops.
In addition to filing a claim, taking photos of damaged crops and buildings can help farmers document the damage. It is import that farmers do not harvest, destroy or physically alter the damaged acres until crop insurance has adjusted the claim.
When USDA Farm Service Agency (FSA) offices reopen following the federal shutdown, farmers should follow the usual damage-reporting process and contact their local FSA office for any disaster loans or debris removal assistance that may be available.
# # #
Tags See All Tags