- Discount - Many Tricks Usher MAC
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Python Programming MAC
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 4 Master Collection MAC
- Discount - Symantec Norton Ghost™ 12.0
- Discount - Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Professional
- Buy Solidworks 2012 Premium (64-bit) (en,cs,fr,de,it,ja,ko,pl,pt,ru,es,tr)
- Buy Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise (64-bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,zh)
- Download Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Datacenter
- 9.95$ AutoCAD 2007 For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Streets & Trips 2013 (en)
- Buy OEM Flying Meat Acorn 2 MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Analyzing Your Web Site to Improve SEO
|FARMERS INSURANCE GROUP OF COMPANIES APPOINTS ELIZABETH STELLA, STATE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF THE HEARTLAND STATES|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Jerry Davies|
|Monday, 22 March 2010 13:39|
OMAHA, NE—(March 22, 2010)—Elizabeth Stella has been promoted from Director- Field Operations to State Executive Director of the Heartland States for Farmers Insurance Group of Companies®, announced Deb Settle, Senior Vice President, Northern Zone.
“I am pleased to welcome Elizabeth to the Heartland States. She brings a wealth of insurance knowledge and experience to her new position, and we all wish her the best.”
Ms. Stella joined Farmers in September 1998 as a Personal Lines underwriter in the Carlsbad, Calif. Regional Office. She moved to the Marketing support department in August 2000 as an AIMS representative. In July 2003, Ms. Stella joined the California state office operation as a Personal Lines Agency Consultant and in August 2005 she became a division Marketing manager.
“I am looking forward to meeting and working with all of the Farmers agents, district managers, employees and customers throughout the Heartland States,” notes Ms. Stella. “It is an exciting move for me, and I am looking forward to the opportunities that lie ahead.”
In August 2007, Ms. Stella transferred to the Home Office Sales department in Los Angeles, Calif. as a marketing consultant and she was promoted to Director – Field Operations in December 2008. In February 2010, she was promoted to State Executive Director of the Heartland states – Iowa, Nebraska, North Dakota, and South Dakota.
Ms. Stella earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in fine arts from the New York University, Manhattan, NY. She will reside in Omaha, NE where the Farmers Heartland States Office is located. She will oversee Iowa, Nebraska, North and South Dakota.
Farmers is a trade name and may refer to Farmers Group, Inc. or the Farmers Exchanges, as the case may be. Farmers Group, Inc., a management and holding company, along with its subsidiaries, is wholly owned by the Zurich Financial Services Group. The Farmers Exchanges are three reciprocal insurers (Farmers Insurance Exchange, Fire Insurance Exchange and Truck Insurance Exchange), including their subsidiaries and affiliates, owned by their policyholders, and managed by Farmers Group, Inc. and its subsidiaries. For more information about Farmers, visit our Web site at www.farmers.com.
Tags See All Tags