- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard MAC (en,ja,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv,fi)
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CC Student And Teacher Edition MAC (Full LifeTime license) (en,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,no,pt,sv,tr,hu,pl,fi,ru,uk,ja,ko,zh)
- Discount - Filmmaking For Dummies
- Discount - QuarkXpress 8 MAC
- Buy Siemens Solid Edge ST4 (32 bit) (en)
- 239.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium Student and Teacher Edition MAC cheap oem
- 19.95$ MacGourmet Deluxe 3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM BeLight Software Printfolio MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flex Builder Professional 3
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2010 (32 bit)
- 19.95$ GFI MailArchiver 6.0 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning 3DS Max 2012 MAC
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Word 2013 Essential Training cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk Alias Design 2013 (32-bit) (en)
|Farmers’ Last Chance to Win $2,500 for their Communities|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Dorothy Tate|
|Tuesday, 14 December 2010 11:08|
Deadline for America’s Farmers Grow Communities Program is Dec. 31, 2010
As the holidays are quickly approaching, so is the Dec. 31 deadline for registration. Farmers can apply online at www.growcommunities.com or by calling 1-877-267-3332 for the chance to direct $2,500 to organizations such as 4-H, FFA, local libraries or fire departments.
Farmers, age 21 and over, who are actively engaged in farming a minimum of 250 acres of corn, soybeans and/or cotton, or 40 acres of open field vegetables, or at least 10 acres of tomatoes, peppers and/or cucumbers grown in protected culture, are eligible.
Pilot programs in 10 states resulted in $1.2 million being donated to nonprofit organizations in rural communities. Now, farmers in more than 1,200 counties across 38 states have the opportunity to support youth organizations, schools and community groups of their choice.
In addition to the $2,500 donation to a local organization, local United Way chapters will receive a $1 donation from the Monsanto Fund with each farmer sign-up, providing yet another opportunity for farmers to make a difference in their communities.
Eligible counties in Iowa include Adair, Adams, Allamakee, Appanoose, Audubon, Benton, Black Hawk, Boone, Bremer, Buchanan, Buena Vista, Butler, Calhoun, Carroll, Cass, Cedar, Cerro Gordo, Cherokee, Chickasaw, Clarke, Clay, Clayton, Clinton, Crawford, Dallas, Davis, Decatur, Delaware, Des Moines, Dickinson, Dubuque, Emmet, Fayette, Floyd, Franklin, Fremont, Greene, Grundy, Guthrie, Hamilton, Hancock, Hardin, Harrison, Henry, Howard, Humboldt, Ida, Iowa, Jackson, Jasper, Jefferson, Johnson, Jones, Keokuk, Kossuth, Lee, Linn, Louisa, Lucas, Lyon, Madison, Mahaska, Marion, Marshall, Mills, Mitchell, Monona, Monroe, Montgomery, Muscatine, O’Brien, Osceola, Page, Palo Alto, Plymouth, Pocahontas, Polk, Pottawattamie, Poweshiek, Ringgold, Sac, Scott, Shelby, Sioux, Story, Tama, Taylor, Union, Van Buren, Wapello, Warren, Washington, Wayne, Webster, Winnebago, Winneshiek, Woodbury, Worth, and Wright.
Visit www.growcommunities.com to sign up and to learn more about the America’s Farmers Grow Communities program. This opportunity is open to qualifying farmers, and no purchase is necessary in order to enter or win. Monsanto Fund will announce winning farmers and recipient organizations in February 2011.
The program is part of a broad commitment by the Monsanto Fund to invest in farm communities, in order to highlight the important contributions farmers make every day to our society. To obtain a copy of the official rules for this program, visit www.growcommunities.com or send a written request to Eileen Jensen, 914 Spruce St., St. Louis, MO 63102.
About Monsanto Fund
# # #
Tags See All Tags