- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Improving SEO Using Accessibility Techniques cheap oem
- 9.95$ PowerPoint 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies cheap oem
- 19.95$ Agile Bits 1Password 4 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Office 2003 Professional SP3 (en,it,fr,de,es,da,nl)
- Download Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2014
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Revit Structure 2011
- Download Adobe Premiere Pro CS5
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2015 (32-bit)
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Italian (Level 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 Set)
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Audition CS6
- 399.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - Social Media Marketing with Facebook and Twitter
- Download Siemens Solid Edge ST6 (64-bit)
- 179.95$ Adobe eLearning Suite 2 cheap oem
|FDA APPROVES NEW TREATMENT FOR ADVANCED PROSTATE CANCER PATIENTS|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Zero - the end of prostate cancer|
|Monday, 20 May 2013 14:21|
The FDA has approved Bayer and Algeta's drug Xofigo (radium Ra 223 dichloride, formerly known as alpharadin) to treat men with symptomatic late-stage (metastatic) castration-resistant prostate cancer that has spread to bones but not to other organs. It is intended for men whose cancer has spread after receiving medical or surgical therapy to lower testosterone.
Xofigo binds with minerals in the bone to deliver radiation directly to bone tumors, limiting the damage to the surrounding normal tissues. It is the second prostate cancer drug approved by the FDA in the past year that demonstrates an ability to extend the survival of men with metastatic prostate cancer.
Patients who are interested in finding out where and when newly FDA approved drug Xofigo will be available can call 1-855-696-3446 (1-855-6Xofigo) or visit the website www.xofigo.com.
Tags See All Tags