- Discount - Smith Micro Poser 8 MAC
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D 2014 (32-bit) (en,de,fr,ja)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Maya 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Apple Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
- Buy Autodesk Product Design Suite Ultimate 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit) (en)
- Buy Smith Micro Anime Studio Pro 7 MAC (en,fr,de)
- Buy Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5 MAC (en,fr,es,de,it,nl,pt,ja,sv,fi,no,da,zh,ko,cs,ru,tr,pl,ro,hu,uk,ar,he,el)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Inventor Professional Suite 2010 (64 bit)
- Download Microsoft Visual Studio LightSwitch 2011
- Download Xilisoft DVD Ripper Platinum 5
- Buy Microsoft Streets & Trips 2009 (en)
- Discount - Microsoft Office 2011 Home & Student MAC
- Buy DeskShare VideoEditMagic 4.3 (en)
|FDA APPROVES NEW TREATMENT FOR ADVANCED PROSTATE CANCER PATIENTS|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Zero - the end of prostate cancer|
|Monday, 20 May 2013 14:21|
The FDA has approved Bayer and Algeta's drug Xofigo (radium Ra 223 dichloride, formerly known as alpharadin) to treat men with symptomatic late-stage (metastatic) castration-resistant prostate cancer that has spread to bones but not to other organs. It is intended for men whose cancer has spread after receiving medical or surgical therapy to lower testosterone.
Xofigo binds with minerals in the bone to deliver radiation directly to bone tumors, limiting the damage to the surrounding normal tissues. It is the second prostate cancer drug approved by the FDA in the past year that demonstrates an ability to extend the survival of men with metastatic prostate cancer.
Patients who are interested in finding out where and when newly FDA approved drug Xofigo will be available can call 1-855-696-3446 (1-855-6Xofigo) or visit the website www.xofigo.com.
Tags See All Tags