- Download Autodesk Mudbox 2014 (64-bit)
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium MAC
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk 3DS Max 2013 MAC cheap oem
- 69.95$ Boris FX 9.2 cheap oem
- Download Understanding Adobe Photoshop CS4
- Buy Adobe After Effects CS4 (en,de,es,fr,it,ja,ko)
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn English (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 bit)
- 149.95$ Corel Painter X MAC cheap oem
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Maxon Cinema 4D R14
- Discount - Autodesk MotionBuilder 2012 (64-bit)
- Download dtSearch Desktop 7
|February 2014 QC Interfaith Newsletter|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Quad Cities Interfaith|
|Friday, 14 February 2014 08:57|
QC Interfaith & Illinois Department of Labor Host Worker's Rights & Jobs Summit Saturday, February, 22, 2014 at Second Baptist Church, Rock IslandOn Saturday, February 22, Quad Cities Interfaith, the Illinois Department of Labor, the Illinois Department of Transportation, the Tri City Building Trades Council, and Black Hawk College are working together to hold a day long summit on Jobs and Worker Rights at Second Baptist Church - 919 6th Avenue in Rock Island.
Workshops will include: worker's rights information, including wage theft issues, Information about careers in construction trades and pre apprenticeship and apprenticeship programs,
Black Hawk College will share information about the new Highway Construction Careers Training Program (HCCTP) at Black Hawk College.
QCl leaders will talk about our 100 Ready Workers Campaign, which is designed to create a pipeline of workers from our community who are trained and ready to be hired for the jobs coming our way through the rail and 1-74 bridge projects.
If you or someone in your congregation is concerned about bringing
Participants will receive a binder of information on job training opportunities and other helpful resources.
This event is free, but pre registration at 563.322.4910 is required. Register now as this will fill up!
No walk ins, please.
Our thanks to the Illinois Department of Transportation and Illinois Department of Labor for holding this event.
Highway Construction Careers Training Program Begins at Black Hawk CollegeThe Highway Construction Careers
The HCCTP program is designed to increase the number of minorities, women, and disadvantaged individuals working on IDOT highway construction projects. Black Hawk College is enrolling for classes in beginning March 31, 2014. The course goes until June 2014. These class is 36 hours per week and is an intensive program addressing skills for working in the highway construction trades:
The QC Interfaith Jobs Equity leaders worked with Illinois Dept of Transportation Secretary Ann Schneider to specifically
Orientation dates for the March session are as follows: Tuesday, Feb 18th through Friday, February 21. For more information and to register for
|< Prev||Next >|