- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Maxon Cinema 4D R14
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Filipino (Level 1, 2 Set) MAC (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Buy Cheap Creating a Website: The Missing Manual
- Buy OEM Sorenson Media Squeeze 7 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash Professional CS5
- Download Alfred 2 MAC
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCad MEP 2012 (32-bit)
- Discount - Corel Painter X MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe SoundBooth CS4
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Standard
- Buy Cheap Cyberlink Power2Go 6
- Buy Red Giant Trapcode Suite 12 MAC (en)
|Federal Court Sentences Former Davenport Man on Child Pornography Charges|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Val Quast|
|Friday, 28 March 2014 15:44|
DAVENPORT, IA - On March 28, 2014, Matthew Scott Hiles, age 29, formerly of Davenport, Iowa, was sentenced by United States District Court Judge John A. Jarvey to 70 months imprisonment for possession of child pornography, announced United States Attorney Nicholas A. Klinefeldt. Hiles was ordered to serve five years of supervised release following imprisonment, and to pay $100 towards the Crime Victims Fund. Hiles will also be required to register as a sex offender.
In April 2013, a Davenport, Iowa, police detective, and member of the Internet Crimes Against Children (ICAC) task force, conducted an online investigation and identified images of child pornography on a computer later identified to Hiles at his Davenport residence. As part of an April 26, 2013, search warrant this identified computer and computer equipment were seized from Hiles’s bedroom and determined by forensic examination to contain multiple child pornography images and videos. Hiles pleaded guilty to possession of child pornography in November of 2013.
This case was investigated by the Davenport, Iowa, Police Department, the Internet Crimes Against Children task force and the United States Secret Service Cyber-Crimes Task Force. The case was prosecuted by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Iowa.
# # #
Tags See All Tags