- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard MAC
- Download Adobe Acrobat 3D
- Discount - Steinberg Cubase 4
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Standard 2013 (64-bit) (en)
- Discount - iExplorer 3 MAC
- Buy OEM Corel Home Office 5 (Personal & Business)
- 219.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Inventor Professional Suite 2010 (32 bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe After Effects CS6 Classroom in a Book
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Standard MAC
- Download Autodesk Mudbox 2011 (64-bit)
- Download Adobe Illustrator CS5 on Demand
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office 2007 Professional
- Buy OEM Autodesk Vault Collaboration 2011
|FEMA Registration Deadline Extended to November 12, 2010|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Grassley Press|
|Monday, 18 October 2010 07:26|
WASHINGTON – Senator Chuck Grassley said the Federal Emergency Management Administration (FEMA) has issued new information for Iowans affected by the June 1 to Aug. 31, 2010 severe storms, flooding and tornados. The deadline for Iowans to register for federal disaster assistance has been extended to November 12, 2010.
The deadline applies to registration only. It is not the deadline for all related paperwork. Homeowners, renters, and business owners who suffered losses in the June 1 to Aug. 31, 2010 severe storms, flooding and tornados who live in one of the 35 declared counties may be eligible for disaster assistance. Counties included in the declaration are Appanoose, Black Hawk, Cherokee, Clayton, Decatur, Delaware, Dubuque, Fayette, Franklin, Hamilton, Howard, Humboldt, Ida, Jackson, Jasper, Jones, Kossuth, Lee, Lucas, Lyon, Mahaska, Marion, Monroe, O’Brien, Osceola, Polk, Ringgold, Sioux, Story, Taylor, Union, Wapello, Warren, Webster and Wright.
Registration should be completed with FEMA online at www.disasterassistance.gov; or by calling 1-800-621-FEMA(3362) or 1-800-462-7585 for the hearing- or speech-impaired. The numbers are available from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m., daily, until further notice. For Disaster Recovery Center information, Iowans should visit www.fema.gov/assistance/opendrcs.shtm.
It’s important for anyone impacted by the storms to register even if no decision has yet been made to submit additional paperwork. Registration ensures that the person impacted may ask for federal assistance in the future.
Tags See All Tags