- Discount - Adobe Illustrator CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Discount - Adobe InCopy CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Discount - Adobe Framemaker 10
- Buy Cheap Nuance PaperPort Professional 11.1
- Buy OEM Adobe InDesign CS4 MAC
- Discount - Autodesk 3ds Max 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Altova MapForce Enterprise 2009 (en)
- Download Aimersoft Total Media Converter 2 MAC
- Download GRAHL PDF Annotator 2
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5 Bible
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2015 (32-bit)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Audio Mixing Bootcamp
- Buy Autodesk SketchBook Designer 2012 (en,de,es,fr,it,ja,kr,pt,ch)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Enhancing a Landscape Photo with Lightroom
|FERRIS WHEEL INSTALLATION BEGINS AT MODERN WOODMEN PARK|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Marco LaNave|
|Friday, 14 March 2014 07:31|
WHO: The following will be available for interviews: A six-person crew from Chance Rides, the Ferris wheel manufacturer based in Wichita, Kan.; River Bandits General Manager Andrew Chesser; and River Bandits’ new Assistant General Manager of Amusements Mike Clark.
WHAT: Commencement of the installation process of the Ferris Wheel that will tower 110 feet above the playing field at Modern Woodmen Park upon opening later this spring.
WHERE: Installation will be happening behind the left field berm (east end) Modern Woodmen Park. This area may be more visible from east of the stadium in LeClaire Park. One truck with parts will arrive Monday morning and another Tuesday. Staging of the parts will be on Biederbeck Drive between Ripley Street and the construction site.
WHEN (*Weather permitting*): Monday, March 10 – installation of the base plates for the wheel.
Tuesday, March 11-Thursday, March 13: Installation of the four “legs” of the Ferris Wheel and hanging of the spokes for the wheel. The spokes will be spread at a later date to form the wheel, but vertical construction in excess of 50 feet high will be visible. Cattani Cranes (East Moline, Ill.) will supply a crane.
WHY: The Ferris wheel will highlight an amusement lineup to include a carousel, a new ride called a "Drop and Twist," an expanded 300-foot long zip line, an auto-belay rock climbing wall, and many other new games and attractions planned for Modern Woodmen Park.
--Quad Cities River Bandits--
Tags See All Tags