- 19.95$ ZoneAlarm AntiVirus 8 cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 Student And Teacher Edition (cs,pl,tr,de,es,it,pt,fr,nl,sv,en)
- Discount - Microsoft Windows 8 Enterprise (64-bit)
- 39.95$ Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 cheap oem
- Discount - Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Corel WordPerfect Office X6 Professional Edition
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy Cheap Access 2010: The Missing Manual
- Discount - Lynda.com - Perl 5 Essential Training
- Buy Cheap FileMaker Pro 11 Advanced MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Mastery
- Download Avid Media Composer 5
|FERRIS WHEEL INSTALLATION BEGINS AT MODERN WOODMEN PARK|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Marco LaNave|
|Friday, 14 March 2014 07:31|
WHO: The following will be available for interviews: A six-person crew from Chance Rides, the Ferris wheel manufacturer based in Wichita, Kan.; River Bandits General Manager Andrew Chesser; and River Bandits’ new Assistant General Manager of Amusements Mike Clark.
WHAT: Commencement of the installation process of the Ferris Wheel that will tower 110 feet above the playing field at Modern Woodmen Park upon opening later this spring.
WHERE: Installation will be happening behind the left field berm (east end) Modern Woodmen Park. This area may be more visible from east of the stadium in LeClaire Park. One truck with parts will arrive Monday morning and another Tuesday. Staging of the parts will be on Biederbeck Drive between Ripley Street and the construction site.
WHEN (*Weather permitting*): Monday, March 10 – installation of the base plates for the wheel.
Tuesday, March 11-Thursday, March 13: Installation of the four “legs” of the Ferris Wheel and hanging of the spokes for the wheel. The spokes will be spread at a later date to form the wheel, but vertical construction in excess of 50 feet high will be visible. Cattani Cranes (East Moline, Ill.) will supply a crane.
WHY: The Ferris wheel will highlight an amusement lineup to include a carousel, a new ride called a "Drop and Twist," an expanded 300-foot long zip line, an auto-belay rock climbing wall, and many other new games and attractions planned for Modern Woodmen Park.
--Quad Cities River Bandits--
Tags See All Tags