- 69.95$ Symantec PCAnywhere 12.5 cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - LinkedIn Essential Training (en)
- 149.95$ Sage ACT Premium 2012 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap GibbsCAM 2013 64-bit
- Download Arobas Music Guitar Pro 5 MAC
- Buy Boris Final Effect Complete Multilangual 5.0 (en)
- Buy NovoSoft Handy Backup 6.1 Pro (en)
- Buy Cheap Illustrator CS4 For Dummies
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Sketchup
- 29.95$ Microsoft Office OneNote 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Red Giant Keying Suite 11 (32-bit) (en)
- Buy Lynda.com - Objective-C Essential Training (en)
- Download Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 Classroom in a Book
- 219.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 3 Master Collection cheap oem
- Buy DropDMG 3.2 MAC (en)
|FERRIS WHEEL INSTALLATION BEGINS AT MODERN WOODMEN PARK|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Marco LaNave|
|Friday, 14 March 2014 07:31|
WHO: The following will be available for interviews: A six-person crew from Chance Rides, the Ferris wheel manufacturer based in Wichita, Kan.; River Bandits General Manager Andrew Chesser; and River Bandits’ new Assistant General Manager of Amusements Mike Clark.
WHAT: Commencement of the installation process of the Ferris Wheel that will tower 110 feet above the playing field at Modern Woodmen Park upon opening later this spring.
WHERE: Installation will be happening behind the left field berm (east end) Modern Woodmen Park. This area may be more visible from east of the stadium in LeClaire Park. One truck with parts will arrive Monday morning and another Tuesday. Staging of the parts will be on Biederbeck Drive between Ripley Street and the construction site.
WHEN (*Weather permitting*): Monday, March 10 – installation of the base plates for the wheel.
Tuesday, March 11-Thursday, March 13: Installation of the four “legs” of the Ferris Wheel and hanging of the spokes for the wheel. The spokes will be spread at a later date to form the wheel, but vertical construction in excess of 50 feet high will be visible. Cattani Cranes (East Moline, Ill.) will supply a crane.
WHY: The Ferris wheel will highlight an amusement lineup to include a carousel, a new ride called a "Drop and Twist," an expanded 300-foot long zip line, an auto-belay rock climbing wall, and many other new games and attractions planned for Modern Woodmen Park.
--Quad Cities River Bandits--
Tags See All Tags