- Discount - Adobe InDesign CS5
- Discount - ESRI ArcGIS for Desktop 10.2
- Download Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro Extended
- Buy OEM Creating a Website: The Missing Manual
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 4 Master Collection MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Power Shortcuts (en)
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Arabic (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Download GibbsCAM 2014 64-bit
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Shape Layers
- Download Geometric CAMWorks 2014 32-bit
- Buy OEM Adobe Fireworks CS4
|Festival of Wreaths|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Lynn Bartenhagen|
|Tuesday, 15 November 2011 13:28|
The Friends of the Muscatine Art Center will hold their annual Festival of Wreaths: A Holiday Salon on Saturday, November 19 from 5:30 to 8PM. The Muscatine Art Center will be decked out in holiday finery and visitors will enjoy appetizers and refreshments catered by Geneva Country Club, live music by Troy Harris and the opportunity to bid on unique holiday items contributed by area businesses.
New this year is an artist's salon featuring the work of local talent including: JoAnn Allbee, Ann Moody, Jon Fasanelli-Cawelti, Tony Ledtje, Kenda Kistenmacher, Virginia Cooper and Cindy Alt, Whitney Carino-Marek and Nancy Prawdzik-Steinbach.
The Friends of the Muscatine Art Center received a $4000 matching grant from the Community Foundation of Greater Muscatine so each dollar spent the evening of the Festival will be doubled. All proceeds benefit the Muscatine Art Center's education programs throughout the year, giving more than 3,500 students the opportunity to experience the visual arts through student tours, artist receptions, class scholarships, a college internship and the talented staff who make it all happen.
Tickets are available for purchase now at the Muscatine Art Center and at the door. Ticket prices are $20 for members of the Friends of the Muscatine Art Center and $25 for non-members. Ticket price includes appetizers, a drink ticket for a beverage of your choice, live entertainment and the opportunity to support arts education at the Muscatine Art Center.
For more information call the Art Center office at (563) 263-8282.
Tags See All Tags