- Buy Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 Premium MAC (en,cs,da,de,es,fi,fr,mr,it,ja,no,pl,pt,ro,ru,sv)
- Download Steinberg Halion 3
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Ultimate 2013 (32-bit) (en)
- Download Adobe eLearning Suite 2 MAC
- Buy OEM ACDSee Pro 3
- Download Telestream Flip4Mac WMV Player Pro
- 29.95$ BeLight Software Labels & Addresses MAC cheap oem
- 149.95$ Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Family Pack with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit) cheap oem
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Revit Structure 2014 MAC (en)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Up and Running with PHP: PEAR, PECL, and Composer
- Buy Cheap Nuance PaperPort Professional 11.1
- Buy Cheap Alfred 2 MAC
- Download Adobe Audition 3
- Download Autodesk Simulation Mechanical 2012
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5 Production Premium
|FIGGE BRINGS ART TO THE BALLPARK|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Susan Horan|
|Wednesday, 06 July 2011 23:26|
Davenport, Iowa – July, 2011– The Figge Art Museum is partnering with the Quad Cities River Bandits to host “Art in the Ballpark” on Sunday, July 10 as the River Bandits take on the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers. During the game, kids can do two art activities led by the Figge Art Museum: Paint Like Pollock—where kids will paint and splatter on a giant canvas, just like the artist Jackson Pollock—and Rascal Mosaic—where kids can help color a super-sized mosaic of the River Bandits’ logo. Both activities are family-friendly and open to children of all ages. This community art project is offered in conjunction with the River Bandits’ U.S. Bank Family Sunday.
The completed wall-size Paint Like Pollock mural and the Rascal Mosaic will be on view in the Figge Studios on Saturday, July 16 during the museums’ Free Family Event. The Free Family Event runs from 1-3 pm and is sponsored by John Deere. After the event, the mural and mosaic will be returned to the Bandits for future display at the ballpark.In addition to viewing the completed project, guests at the July 16 Free Family Event will get to take part in several family-friendly art activities, all of which connect to the Figge’s newest exhibition: The Art of Seating: 200 Years of American Chair Design. During the event, families can create their own miniature chair sculptures, become sleuths and solve “The Great Chair Repair,” help decorate numerous community chairs, get their picture taken in a super-sized art chair, enjoy studio snacks and participate in all the other fun family activities the museum offers—all for FREE!
This Family Free Event is great opportunity for those who have not yet visited the museum to explore the galleries and studios through guided activities and tours. Contact the Figge Art Museum at 563.326.7804 for more information.
Tags See All Tags