- Buy Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010 (en)
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium (64-bit)
- Discount - Adobe Premiere Elements 12
- Discount - The Adobe Photoshop CS6 Book for Digital Photographers
- Buy Intuit Quicken Home & Business 2011 (en)
- Download Infinite Skills - Introduction To AJAX With jQuery MAC
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Dutch (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Download Lynda.com - Flash Professional CS6 New Features
- Download Lynda.com - Audition CS6 Essential Training
- Buy OEM IMSI TurboCAD Pro V5 MAC
- Buy Cheap ElcomSoft Advanced PDF Password Recovery Pro
- Download Adobe Fireworks CS6 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk Navisworks Simulate 2011
|Figge Celebrates National Bike Month|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Susan Horan|
|Wednesday, 09 May 2012 14:39|
Davenport, IOWA (May 2012) In celebration of National Bike Month, the Figge has re-installed Lance Armstrong, a photograph by famed photographer Annie Leibovitz. The photo, taken in 1999, depicts the seven time Tour de France champion nude on his bike riding through rain. The photo is on view in the museum lobby and there is no admission fee to view the work. The museum encourages bikers on the Mississippi waterfront trail to make a stop at the Figge a part of their ride. A bike rack is available on the east side of the Figge Plaza on 2nd Street.
This installation is offered in partnership with Bicycle Friendly Quad Cities and Bike Month. To learn more about Bicycle Friendly Quad Cities and Bike Month activities, visit www.qcbikemonth.com.
About the Figge Art MuseumThe Figge Art Museum is located on the riverfront in downtown Davenport at 225 West Second Street. Hours are from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Tuesday through Saturday and Sundays 12-5 p.m. Thursdays the museum is open until 9pm. To contact the museum, please call 563.326.7804, or visit our website, www.figgeartmuseum.org.
Tags See All Tags