- Buy Microsoft Windows 8 Pro Upgrade (32-bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk)
- Download Adobe Photoshop CS6 Top 100 Simplified Tips and Tricks
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Swedish (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (64-bit)
- Discount - Nik Software Complete Collection Ultimate Edition
- Buy Cheap BeLight Software Art Text 2 MAC
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Advanced Revit Structure 2014 Training MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Web Design Fundamentals
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Composition
- Buy Cheap Paragon NTFS 8 MAC
- Download MAMP Pro 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Power Shortcuts
- Buy Cheap Adobe InCopy CS5 MAC
|Figge Celebrates National Bike Month|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Susan Horan|
|Wednesday, 09 May 2012 14:39|
Davenport, IOWA (May 2012) In celebration of National Bike Month, the Figge has re-installed Lance Armstrong, a photograph by famed photographer Annie Leibovitz. The photo, taken in 1999, depicts the seven time Tour de France champion nude on his bike riding through rain. The photo is on view in the museum lobby and there is no admission fee to view the work. The museum encourages bikers on the Mississippi waterfront trail to make a stop at the Figge a part of their ride. A bike rack is available on the east side of the Figge Plaza on 2nd Street.
This installation is offered in partnership with Bicycle Friendly Quad Cities and Bike Month. To learn more about Bicycle Friendly Quad Cities and Bike Month activities, visit www.qcbikemonth.com.
About the Figge Art MuseumThe Figge Art Museum is located on the riverfront in downtown Davenport at 225 West Second Street. Hours are from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Tuesday through Saturday and Sundays 12-5 p.m. Thursdays the museum is open until 9pm. To contact the museum, please call 563.326.7804, or visit our website, www.figgeartmuseum.org.
Tags See All Tags