- Buy Cheap Adobe eLearning Suite 2 MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Softimage 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM AutoDesSys Bonzai 3D MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk MapGuide Studio 2009
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2013 (64 bit)
- Download FileMaker Pro 11: The Missing Manual
- Buy Cheap QuarkXPress 8
- Discount - Acala DivX to iPod
- 69.95$ Adobe Contribute CS5 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Production Premium
- Buy OEM Building a Web Site For Dummies
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2014 (32-bit)
- Buy Lynda.com - Objective-C Essential Training (en)
|Figge Fat Tuesday Event|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Natalie Dunlop|
|Wednesday, 06 February 2013 10:03|
The Taste of New Orleans is Coming to the Figge on Fat Tuesday
Davenport, Iowa (February 5, 2013) – The taste of New Orleans will be invading the Figge Art Museum for the 9th annual Mardi Gras Rajun Cajun Fest taking place one week from today on Fat Tuesday, February 12.
Area chefs from the Figge, Thunder Bay, Machine Shed, Gendler’s Black Ram, Crow Valley Country Club, Johnny’s Italian Steakhouse, Gramma’s Kitchen and Select Specialty Hospital will be cooking Cajun-inspired appetizers, entrees and desserts in the lobby of the museum from 5:30-7:30 p.m.
Guests will have the opportunity to sample each chef’s Cajun creations including chicken and sausage jambalaya, crawfish tails with alligator gumbo, oyster po’boys, beignets and much more. There will be live music by local artist Lewis Knudsen, the option to participate in a make-your-own Mardi Gras mask art activity, a cash bar and a chance to cast votes for your favorite chef.
This is the first year the Figge has hosted the event and all proceeds will benefit the museum’s outreach programs for thousands of area students. Advance tickets are $25 each or two for $45. To purchase tickets, visit www.figgeartmuseum.org or call 563-326-7804 x2046. Tickets at the door are $30 each or two for $55. Doors open at 5:00 p.m.
About the Figge Art Museum
The Figge Art Museum is located on the riverfront in downtown Davenport at 225 West Second Street. Hours are from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Tuesday through Saturday and Sundays 12-5 p.m. Thursdays the museum is open until 9 p.m. Admission to the museum and tour is $7. Admission is free to Figge members and institutional members. To contact the museum, please call 563.326.7804, or visit www.figgeartmuseum.org.
Tags See All Tags