- 149.95$ NewTek LightWave 3D 9 cheap oem
- Buy Infinite Skills - SolidWorks 2012 Advanced (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Stitcher Unlimited 2009 MAC
- Discount - Maplesoft Maple 16 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe InCopy CS4 MAC
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Chinese (Mandarin) (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) cheap oem
- Buy ABest Video Converter Spirit (en)
- Buy Microsoft Office Project Standard 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,ru,sv,tr,pt,ar,el,sk,sl,uk)
- Buy Solidworks 2009 Premium SP4 (64-bit) (en)
- Discount - One Periodic Hand Off! 2
- Buy OEM Autodesk Alias Surface 2012 (32-bit)
|Figge Features Artworks from Local College Students|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Susan Horan|
|Tuesday, 16 October 2012 09:43|
Davenport, IA (October 2012)- With its strong commitment to art and education, the Figge Art Museum is pleased to announce another installation of its annual exhibition, College Invitational, on display in the Mary Waterman Gildehaus Community Gallery from October 20, 2012 through January 6, 2013. This exhibition celebrates the talents and successes of community art students, as well as the faculties and institutions that support them. Included artworks are selected by professors from the art department at each participating institution and this year’s exhibition features 47 works from promising artists at: Augustana College, Black Hawk College, Eastern Iowa Community College, Knox College, Monmouth College, St. Ambrose University and Western Illinois University.
The museum invites interested parties to attend an opening reception on Saturday, October 20 from 2-4 pm. An introduction from the Figge’s new Director of Education Melissa Hueting will be followed by commentary from the student artists, college faculty and staff. Light hors d’oeuvres will be served.
The opening reception is free to the public. Photography is allowed in the exhibition.
About the Figge Art Museum
The Figge Art Museum, formerly the Davenport Museum of Art, opened August 6, 2005. The award-winning building designed by architect David Chipperfield holds a collection of approximately 3,500 works that reflect artistic styles and developments from the Renaissance to contemporary art, with particular strengths in American Regionalist, Mexican Colonial, and Haitian art. The Figge Art Museum is located on the riverfront in downtown Davenport at 225 West Second Street. Hours are from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Tuesday through Saturday, Sundays 12-5 p.m. and Thursdays 10 a.m.- 9p.m. To contact the museum, please call 563.326.7804, or visit our website, www.figgeartmuseum.org.
Tags See All Tags