- Discount - Word 2010 For Dummies
- Buy OEM Adobe InCopy CS6 MAC
- Buy Autodesk MotionBuilder 2011 (en)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2011
- Download Corel WordPerfect Office X6 Professional Edition
- Buy Autodesk Maya 2013 MAC (64-bit) (en,ja)
- Buy Cheap Excel 2007 Dashboards and Reports For Dummies
- Buy Corel Designer Technical Suite X4 (en,de,fr)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - After Effects Apprentice 15: Creating a Sports Opening Title
- Buy Dreamweaver CS4 All-in-One For Dummies (en)
- Download Steinberg Nuendo 4.3
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Korean (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy Adobe Audition CS5.5 (cs,da,de,en,es,fr,it,ja,no,nl,pl,pt,ro,sv,tr)
|FIGGE HOSTS RECYCLED ART OUTREACH ACTIVITY AT RIVER ROOTS LIVE|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Susan Horan|
|Monday, 15 August 2011 12:37|
Davenport, Iowa - August 2011 -The Figge Art museum will host River ARTS Live, a free walk-in art project at River Roots Live on Saturday, August 20 from noon to 6pm. Event attendees are invited to stop by the Figge’s art tent in the Junior Jam area to create sculptures out of plastic materials recovered from the Mississippi River during Living Lands and Waters’ XStream Cleanup. This art activity is inspired by the work of artist Aurora Robson, whose intricate and colorful sculpture Up Drop is currently on display in the Figge lobby. Robson up-cycles everyday waste to create intricate and brilliantly colored hanging sculptures. The Figge’s fall exhibition, Everything, All at Once, Forever, will feature additional original plastic debris sculptures by Robson.
The Figge Art Museum is located on the riverfront in Downtown Davenport at 225 West Second Street. Hours are from 10 am to 5 pm, Tuesday through Saturday, Sundays noon to 5pm and Thursdays 10 am to 9pm. To contact the museum, please call 563.326.7804, or visit www.figgeartmuseum.org.
River Roots Live is a free event in Le Claire Park in Downtown Davenport and is presented by the Downtown Partnership, a division of Quad City Chamber.
Tags See All Tags