- Buy OEM Autodesk Inventor Publisher 2011
- 49.95$ Adobe Premiere Elements 9 cheap oem
- Download DzSoft Perl Editor 5.8.3
- Buy Autodesk 3Ds Max 2009 (en)
- Buy Adobe InDesign CS6 (en,ja,pl,cs,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,fi,ko,hu,ru,uk)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Up and Running with Evernote for Windows
- 289.95$ Autodesk AutoCad Architecture 2012 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Audition CS6 Essential Training
- Download Dreamweaver CS5 All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy Alien Skin Bokeh 2 (en)
- Download Photoshop CC For Dummies
|FIGGE Lecture on paris and French art|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Susan Horan|
|Tuesday, 11 October 2011 14:09|
The Figge Art Museum is hosting a lecture entitled “Art, Urbanism, and the Parisian Experience: An Introduction” at 2:30 pm Sunday, October 16. The lecture, presented by Dr. Heidi E. Kraus, will serve as an introduction to a four-week seminar on Paris and French art to be held next at the Figge next spring. In addition to a broad overview of major sites, monuments, and works of art, attention will also be focused on various aspects of Parisian life, including restaurants and cafés, shopping, education, and understanding cultural differences. The October 16 lecture and spring semester seminar are offered in conjunction with the Figge’s member trip to Paris April 10-19, 2012.
Dr. Heidi E. Kraus received her Ph.D. in Art History from The University of Iowa in 2010, where she specialized in Eighteenth- and Nineteenth-Century French art. Currently Dr. Kraus is the Postdoctoral Research Fellow at The University of Iowa Museum of Art and is co-curator of "Napoleon and the Art of Propaganda," an exhibition opening at the University of Iowa Museum of Art in October 2012.
Admission to the museum and tour is $7. Admission is free to Figge members and institutional members.
For information about museum programs, including the Figge Member trip to Paris, please visit the Figge website at www.figgeart.org.
Tags See All Tags