- 149.95$ Capture One Pro 7 MAC cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lightroom 3: Streamlining Your Digital Photography Process cheap oem
- Download Autodesk AutoCad MEP 2012 (32-bit)
- 29.95$ Nuance PDF Converter Professional 5 cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Digital Photography Principles: The Camera cheap oem
- Download Adobe Illustrator CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop for Photographers: Portrait Retouching
- Buy Figure Drawing For Dummies (en)
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Spain) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Buy Cheap Cyberlink PowerDirector 7 Ultra
- Buy Cheap GibbsCAM 2014 64-bit
|FIGGE Lecture on paris and French art|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Susan Horan|
|Tuesday, 11 October 2011 14:09|
The Figge Art Museum is hosting a lecture entitled “Art, Urbanism, and the Parisian Experience: An Introduction” at 2:30 pm Sunday, October 16. The lecture, presented by Dr. Heidi E. Kraus, will serve as an introduction to a four-week seminar on Paris and French art to be held next at the Figge next spring. In addition to a broad overview of major sites, monuments, and works of art, attention will also be focused on various aspects of Parisian life, including restaurants and cafés, shopping, education, and understanding cultural differences. The October 16 lecture and spring semester seminar are offered in conjunction with the Figge’s member trip to Paris April 10-19, 2012.
Dr. Heidi E. Kraus received her Ph.D. in Art History from The University of Iowa in 2010, where she specialized in Eighteenth- and Nineteenth-Century French art. Currently Dr. Kraus is the Postdoctoral Research Fellow at The University of Iowa Museum of Art and is co-curator of "Napoleon and the Art of Propaganda," an exhibition opening at the University of Iowa Museum of Art in October 2012.
Admission to the museum and tour is $7. Admission is free to Figge members and institutional members.
For information about museum programs, including the Figge Member trip to Paris, please visit the Figge website at www.figgeart.org.
Tags See All Tags