- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Up and Running with Bootstrap cheap oem
- 19.95$ Web Page Maker 3 cheap oem
- Download Autodesk 3Ds Max 2010
- 259.95$ Autodesk AutoCad 2011 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 Book for Digital Photographers
- Buy OEM Xilisoft DVD Ripper Ultimate 5
- Buy Cheap Next Limit Technologies RealFlow 5 MAC
- 49.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Polish (Level 1, 2, 3 Set) cheap oem
- Discount - Corel Painter X MAC
- Buy Windows 7 All-in-One For Dummies (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Pro CS5
- Download Autodesk AutoCad Civil 3D 2012 (64-bit)
- 29.95$ Ashampoo ClipFisher (32-bit) cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - XHTML and HTML Essential Training cheap oem
|Figge offers new free course to members, membership sale, and half-off facility rentals|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Figge Art Museum|
|Thursday, 18 September 2008 19:04|
Figge is offering the 5-week class, Twentieth Century Photography, free to Figge members. For non-members, the class is $65. The class meets every Tuesday from 7 -8:30 pm starting on September 30, with the last class on October 28.
Since photography's invention in 1839, artists have both celebrated the medium and feared its effect on their craft. This course will trace the development of photography throughout the 20th century from its artistic beginnings to photography in a post-painting art world. This course is offered in conjunction with the exhibition In the Light: Photographs from the Brent Sikkema Collection. Registration and payment is due September 26. Call 563.326.7804 x2045.
Figge is offering 50% off facility rentals for reservations to be held November 2008 - January 2009 in lobby or full museum. To take advantage of this discount, you must contact Jennifer Brooke at 563.326.7804 x2048 or
no later than October 25, 2008.
Figge is running a Two Year Membership Sale September 1-November 21, 2008 at up to 25% off. New and current Figge members will have the opportunity to join or renew their membership at a special discounted rate when joining or renewing for two years.
Tags See All Tags