- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn German (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC
- 19.95$ GFI MailArchiver 6.0 cheap oem
- Buy Sorenson Media Squeeze 7 MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Smith Micro Poser Pro 2014 MAC
- Buy Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 Pro (en)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Publisher 2013
- Buy Cheap Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 Classroom in a Book
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate with SP2 (64bit)
- 19.95$ ElcomSoft Advanced Disk Catalog 1.51 cheap oem
- 199.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5 Production Premium MAC cheap oem
- Buy I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Corporate MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium Student And Teacher Edition
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 One On One: Fundamentals cheap oem
- Download ModelRight Professional 3.0
|Final River Reading at Augustana College for 2012-2013 Year|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Emily Timmons|
|Tuesday, 23 April 2013 09:53|
Rock Island, IL/April 23, 2013 – Augustana College closes its 2012-2013 River Readings series this Thursday, April 25 with fiction writer Donald Ray Pollock. The event will be held at7 p.m. in Wallenberg Hall inside Denkmann Hall (3520 7th Ave). Every reading is open to the public and the campus community alike.
Donald Ray Pollock found fiction writing late in life, spending thirty-two years employed in a paper mill before enrolling in Ohio State University’s MFA program at age 50. After graduating in 2009, Anchor Books published Pollock’s first book, Knockemstiff, which won the 2009 PEN/Robert Bingham Fellowship. His work has appeared in The New York Times, Third Coast, Chiron Review, Boulevard, Washington Square, and the Berkeley Fiction Review, to name a few. Pollock’s second book, The Devil All the Time (Doubleday, 2011) has been listed by Publisher’s Weekly as one of the top ten books of the year and was released last summer to rave reviews.
The River Readings at Augustana is an annual literary reading series featuring authors from around the country and beyond, working in a variety of genres.
Tags See All Tags