- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Audition CC
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Inventor Professional Suite 2010 (32 bit)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office 2004 Student and Teacher Edition MAC
- 219.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard cheap oem
- Discount - TuneUp Utilities 2008
- Download Roxio Popcorn 4 MAC
- Buy Panic CandyBar 3 MAC (en)
- Download Photoshop CS4 All-in-One For Dummies
- Discount - Red Giant Effects Suite 11 (64-bit)
- Buy Lynda.com - ASP.NET Essential Training (en)
- 99.95$ Microsoft Windows 8 (32 bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap ABest Video to MOV MPEG Converter
|Final River Reading at Augustana College for 2012-2013 Year|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Emily Timmons|
|Tuesday, 23 April 2013 09:53|
Rock Island, IL/April 23, 2013 – Augustana College closes its 2012-2013 River Readings series this Thursday, April 25 with fiction writer Donald Ray Pollock. The event will be held at7 p.m. in Wallenberg Hall inside Denkmann Hall (3520 7th Ave). Every reading is open to the public and the campus community alike.
Donald Ray Pollock found fiction writing late in life, spending thirty-two years employed in a paper mill before enrolling in Ohio State University’s MFA program at age 50. After graduating in 2009, Anchor Books published Pollock’s first book, Knockemstiff, which won the 2009 PEN/Robert Bingham Fellowship. His work has appeared in The New York Times, Third Coast, Chiron Review, Boulevard, Washington Square, and the Berkeley Fiction Review, to name a few. Pollock’s second book, The Devil All the Time (Doubleday, 2011) has been listed by Publisher’s Weekly as one of the top ten books of the year and was released last summer to rave reviews.
The River Readings at Augustana is an annual literary reading series featuring authors from around the country and beyond, working in a variety of genres.
Tags See All Tags