- Buy Cheap IMAGENOMIC Portraiture 2 for Adobe Photoshop MAC
- Buy OEM ConceptDraw Office Professional 8
- Buy OEM Windows 7 Just the Steps For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection MAC
- Buy Adobe Dreamweaver CC (Full Lifetime License) (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv,tr,hu,pl,cs,ru,ja,kr,zh)
- 399.95$ GibbsCAM 2013 32-bit cheap oem
- Buy OEM NewTek LightWave 3D 9
- Discount - Corel WordPerfect Office X6 Standard Edition
- Discount - Electric Rain Swift 3d v6 MAC
- Buy OEM GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 13 MAC
- 279.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2011 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Maya 2012
- Buy Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Enterprise R2 SP2 (64 bit) (en)
|Financial Expert Offers Tips for Getting the Most Out of Social Security Retirement Benefits|
|News Releases - Business, Economy & Finance|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Wednesday, 31 July 2013 14:56|
Too many people end up getting less than what’s due them from Social Security when they retire because they don’t know the rules and the real financial impacts, says independent retirement advisor Gary Marriage, Jr.
“There’s a lot of talk about the future of Social Security, but we still have this benefit and if you’re 50 or older, you should be planning to make the best use of it,” Marriage says.
Marriage, CEO of Nature Coast Financial Advisors (www.naturecoastfinancial.com)
About Gary Marriage
Gary Marriage, Jr. is the founder and CEO of Nature Coast Financial Advisors, which educates retirees on how to protect their assets, increase their income, and reduce their taxes. Marriage is a national speaker, delivering solutions for pre-retirees, business owners and seniors on the areas affecting their retirement and estates. He is an approved member of the National Ethics Bureau, and is featured in “America’s Top Hometown Financial Advisors 2011.” Marriage is also the founder of Operation Veteran Aid, an advocate for war-time veterans and their families.
Tags See All Tags