- 149.95$ Synthetic Aperture Color Finesse 3 cheap oem
- Buy Uniblue RegistryBooster 2009 (en)
- Buy Corel Painter X3 (en)
- 79.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Filipino (Level 1, 2 Set) MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Acrobat X Pro Student And Teacher Edition
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2011
- 19.95$ MacJournal 5 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning OS X Mountain Lion Server (en)
- Download Figure Drawing For Dummies
- Buy Autodesk Quantity Takeoff 2013 (en)
- 99.95$ Capture One Pro 6 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition
- 199.95$ Pitney Bowes MapInfo Professional 11.5 cheap oem
|Financial Expert Offers Tips for Getting the Most Out of Social Security Retirement Benefits|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Wednesday, 31 July 2013 14:56|
Too many people end up getting less than what’s due them from Social Security when they retire because they don’t know the rules and the real financial impacts, says independent retirement advisor Gary Marriage, Jr.
“There’s a lot of talk about the future of Social Security, but we still have this benefit and if you’re 50 or older, you should be planning to make the best use of it,” Marriage says.
Marriage, CEO of Nature Coast Financial Advisors (www.naturecoastfinancial.com)
About Gary Marriage
Gary Marriage, Jr. is the founder and CEO of Nature Coast Financial Advisors, which educates retirees on how to protect their assets, increase their income, and reduce their taxes. Marriage is a national speaker, delivering solutions for pre-retirees, business owners and seniors on the areas affecting their retirement and estates. He is an approved member of the National Ethics Bureau, and is featured in “America’s Top Hometown Financial Advisors 2011.” Marriage is also the founder of Operation Veteran Aid, an advocate for war-time veterans and their families.
Tags See All Tags