- Discount - Altova DatabaseSpy 2009
- Buy Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Exposure (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Showcase 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Nik Software Color Efex Pro 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Acrobat X Suite
- Buy Cheap Sony Vegas Pro 11 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Adobe Flash Professional CC (Full LifeTime License)
- 24.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning 3DS Max 2012 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Siemens Solid Edge ST6 (32-bit)
- Discount - IMSI TurboFLOORPLAN Home and Landscape PRO 12
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Video and Animation with Adobe Photoshop MAC
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Avid Pro Tools 10
|Financial Expert Offers Tips for Getting the Most Out of Social Security Retirement Benefits|
|News Releases - Business, Economy & Finance|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Wednesday, 31 July 2013 14:56|
Too many people end up getting less than what’s due them from Social Security when they retire because they don’t know the rules and the real financial impacts, says independent retirement advisor Gary Marriage, Jr.
“There’s a lot of talk about the future of Social Security, but we still have this benefit and if you’re 50 or older, you should be planning to make the best use of it,” Marriage says.
Marriage, CEO of Nature Coast Financial Advisors (www.naturecoastfinancial.com)
About Gary Marriage
Gary Marriage, Jr. is the founder and CEO of Nature Coast Financial Advisors, which educates retirees on how to protect their assets, increase their income, and reduce their taxes. Marriage is a national speaker, delivering solutions for pre-retirees, business owners and seniors on the areas affecting their retirement and estates. He is an approved member of the National Ethics Bureau, and is featured in “America’s Top Hometown Financial Advisors 2011.” Marriage is also the founder of Operation Veteran Aid, an advocate for war-time veterans and their families.
Tags See All Tags