- Discount - Unity 3D Pro MAC
- 49.95$ Eset Smart Security 6 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Frischluft Effects Pack
- Buy Avanquest PowerDesk Pro 7 (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Ruby Essential Training
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Adobe Flash Builder CC Premium (Full LifeTime License) (en,fr,ja,ko)
- Download Pantaray Q-Setup Pro 9
- Download FileMaker Pro 12 Advanced MAC
- Download FileMaker Pro 11 Advanced MAC
- Buy Cheap Corel Draw Graphics Suite X5
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2014 (32-bit) (de,en,es,fr,it,ko)
- 39.95$ Cyberlink DVD Suite 5 Pro cheap oem
|First Army Commanders, Family Leaders “Get Physical” at River’s Edge|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Tony Lopez|
|Tuesday, 01 November 2011 12:00|
ROCK ISLAND ARSENAL, ILL. – First Army Headquarters, Division and Brigade Commanders, and Family Leaders are participating in a Physical Fitness training event, Tuesday, November 8 at the River’s Edge sports complex at 700 W. River Drive, Davenport, Iowa at 6:30 a.m.
Physical Fitness training activities at the River’s Edge include Commanders, NCOs, and Family Leadership group members participating in soccer in the River’s Edge indoor soccer area, as well as broomball in the ice rink. Physical Fitness training events are designed to foster cohesion, team spirit and physical fitness.
Lt. Gen. Mick Bednarek is hosting the first commander’s and Family Leadership Conference held by First Army in the Quad Cities area. The conference participants include unit Commanders, their top Noncommissioned Officers, and each unit’s Family Readiness Group Leaders. The conference participants, from military installations across the United States, will attend conference sessions November 8-9.
The Family Leadership Conference will provide information on military installation and community support systems for Soldiers and Family members. Family Leaders, in turn, will provide First Army Soldiers and their spouses a better understanding of the First Army mission.
# # #
Tags See All Tags