- 149.95$ Adobe Fireworks CS6 MAC cheap oem
- 259.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2010 (32 bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Alien Skin Snap Art 3
- 39.95$ Adobe Photoshop LightRoom 3 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium
- Buy OEM Autodesk Impression 3
- Discount - 1Click DVD Converter 2
- Discount - DAZ Carrara 8 Pro
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 MAC
- Download Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Enterprise R2 SP2 (32 bit)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium MAC
- Discount - Xilisoft CD Ripper
- Buy Cheap Sony Vegas Pro 13
|First Lady to Announce New Nutrition Standards for Meals Served in America’s Schools|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by Regan Hopper|
|Monday, 23 January 2012 13:26|
Public-Private Partnership Aims to Connect More Kids to Nutrition Programs
WASHINGTON, January 20, 2012 – First Lady Michelle Obama will be joined by Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack at Parklawn Elementary School to speak with parents about the United States Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) new and improved nutrition standards for school lunches. An important accomplishment of the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act that President Obama signed into law last year, USDA is making the first major changes in school meals in over 15 years, and doing so in a way that’s achievable for schools across the nation. The new standards make the same kinds of changes that many parents are already encouraging at home, including ensuring kids are offered fruits and vegetables every day of the week, substantially increasing offerings of whole grain-rich foods, offering only fat-free or low-fat milk varieties and making sure kids are getting proper portion sizes.
Mrs. Obama and Secretary Vilsack will join children in the lunch line in Parklawn’s cafeteria where the school’s food service employees and celebrity cook Rachael Ray will be serving a healthy, delicious meal that meets new and improved nutrition standards for school lunches. Mrs. Obama and the Secretary will then join elementary kids for lunch.
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
WHAT: First Lady Michelle Obama, Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack and Kevin Concannon, Under Secretary for Food, Nutrition and Consumer Services will announce the United States Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) new and improved nutrition standards for school lunches.
WHERE: Parklawn Elementary School
Tags See All Tags