- 29.95$ ElcomSoft Advanced PDF Password Recovery Pro cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium Student And Teacher Edition MAC (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv)
- Buy OEM Adobe eLearning Suite 2
- Discount - Microsoft Office Outlook 2007
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Type Effects
- 49.95$ Pinnacle Studio 15 HD Ultimate Collection cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Ashampoo WinOptimizer 4
- Buy OEM ElcomSoft Advanced Windows Password Recovery 3.51
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS5 Classroom in a Book
- 79.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Filipino (Level 1, 2 Set) cheap oem
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Audition CC
- Buy Navicat Premium 9 MAC (en)
|First Lady to Announce New Nutrition Standards for Meals Served in America’s Schools|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by Regan Hopper|
|Monday, 23 January 2012 13:26|
Public-Private Partnership Aims to Connect More Kids to Nutrition Programs
WASHINGTON, January 20, 2012 – First Lady Michelle Obama will be joined by Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack at Parklawn Elementary School to speak with parents about the United States Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) new and improved nutrition standards for school lunches. An important accomplishment of the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act that President Obama signed into law last year, USDA is making the first major changes in school meals in over 15 years, and doing so in a way that’s achievable for schools across the nation. The new standards make the same kinds of changes that many parents are already encouraging at home, including ensuring kids are offered fruits and vegetables every day of the week, substantially increasing offerings of whole grain-rich foods, offering only fat-free or low-fat milk varieties and making sure kids are getting proper portion sizes.
Mrs. Obama and Secretary Vilsack will join children in the lunch line in Parklawn’s cafeteria where the school’s food service employees and celebrity cook Rachael Ray will be serving a healthy, delicious meal that meets new and improved nutrition standards for school lunches. Mrs. Obama and the Secretary will then join elementary kids for lunch.
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
WHAT: First Lady Michelle Obama, Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack and Kevin Concannon, Under Secretary for Food, Nutrition and Consumer Services will announce the United States Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) new and improved nutrition standards for school lunches.
WHERE: Parklawn Elementary School
Tags See All Tags