- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Latin America) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set)
- 9.95$ Teach Yourself VISUALLY Photoshop CS4 cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium MAC (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv)
- Buy Cheap Solidworks 2013 Premium (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Pro Tools 11
- Download Microsoft Office 2003 Professional SP3
- Buy Adobe SpeedGrade CC (Full LifeTime License) (en,de,es,fr,it)
- Buy OEM Frischluft ZbornToy for AE and PrPro
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Flash Professional CS6 New Features
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Alias Surface 2012 (64-bit)
- Discount - Adobe Illustrator CS4 MAC
- 249.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection Student And Teacher Edition cheap oem
- Buy Cheap GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 15 MAC
|Flip Flops and Formal Wear – A Cruise Wear Event|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Jamie Sons|
|Friday, 04 January 2013 16:26|
American Cancer Society’s Discovery Shop in Bettendorf is planning their annual
Flip Flops and Formal Wear – A Cruise Wear Event - Thursday, January 10th
From Flip Flops to Cocktail dresses, to colorful and fun accessories for your home, we have something that will brighten your day. The Bettendorf Discovery Shop in Cumberland Square invites you to join them Thursday, January 10th as they debut their cruise wear collection. Men’s, Women’s, and Children’s swimwear, clothing of all kinds, shoes, accessories, and lots of fun things for your home will be waiting for you. If you are planning a vacation, a cruise, or are just plain tired of your winter clothing; join us for a chance to purchase a wonderful fresh spring wardrobe.
The shop welcomes donations of gently used or new men’s, women’s and children’s clothing, accessories, jewelry, collectibles, and items for the home. Donations are accepted any time the shop is open and a tax receipt is always available.
The Discovery Shop is owned and operated by the American Cancer Society with the proceeds going for cancer research, education, patient services, and advocacy. The shop is an upscale resale shop selling gently used items all donated by the community. They are staffed with over 80 volunteers, but is always thrilled to have a few extra hands. If you are interested in volunteering ask us about it next time you are in the shop. All clothing is cleaned and ironed before it is sold. All dry cleaning is donated by Burke Dry Cleaners.
Regular shop hours are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 10 am to 5 pm, Thursday 10 am to 7 pm, and Saturday from 10 am to 4 pm. For more information about the shop, find us on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/
Tags See All Tags