- Buy Cheap I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Corporate
- Discount - Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Exposure
- Buy OEM BeLight Software Art Text 2 MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2012 (64-bit)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Premiere Pro CS6 Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Corel VideoStudio Pro X4
- 9.95$ Vision & Voice: Refining Your Vision in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom cheap oem
- Download Kolor Autopano Giga 3 MAC
- Buy Adobe After Effects CS6 MAC (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pl,pt,sv,tr,cs,ja,ko)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Captivate 5.5
- Discount - Microsoft Office 2004 Student and Teacher Edition MAC
- 79.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Filipino (Level 1, 2 Set) cheap oem
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Irish (Level 1)
- Download QuarkXPress 10
|Follow-up arrests reference Patriot Mobile Home Park sex abuse investigation|
|News Releases - Judicial|
|Written by Lieutenant Bryce Schmidt|
|Friday, 18 April 2014 08:54|
On Wednesday, April 16, 2014, members of the Scott County Sex Offender Task Force lead by the Scott County Sheriff’s Office with the assistance of the Davenport Police Department, U.S. Marshal’s Service, Department of Correctional Services (DOC) and Department of Human Services (DHS) continued the investigation and served arrest warrants this morning as a follow-up to the recent sex abuse investigation at the Patriot Mobile Home Park. The following subjects have been charged as follows:
Name: Sherry Ann Oats, age 48, a resident of Davenport.
4 counts of Child Endangerment
1 Count of Child Endangerment W Bodily Injury
Name: Sarah Melissa McConnell, age 34, a resident of Davenport.
1 Count of Child Endangerment
3 Counts of Child Endangerment W Bodily Injury
Name: Shaneka Marie Posey, age 23, a resident of Davenport.
2 Counts Child Endangerment W Bodily Injury
Name: Jenni Marie Jenkins, age 29, a resident of Davenport.
1 Count Child Endangerment W Bodily Injury
Name: Jessica Lee Epping, age 29, a resident of Davenport.
1 Count of Child Endangerment (warrant was served 04/09/14. Since then released from custody).
Name: David Lee Conger, age 49, a resident of Davenport.
1 Count of Violation of the Sex Offender Registry, 2nd offense, a Class D Felony
1 Count of Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, a Simple Misdemeanor
Child Endangerment is an Aggravated Misdemeanor
Child Endangerment W Bodily Injury is a Class D Felony
The females charged with Child Endangerment are accused of knowingly allowing children to be under the custody and control of registered sex offenders. Some of the incidents resulted in a sex abuse act being committed.
Upon conclusion of the warrants being served this morning, the Patriot Mobile Home residents received a neighborhood notification from task force members which informs residents of all the registered sex offenders living in the Mobile Home Park.
Booking photos and bond amounts may be obtained by accessing web-site: www.scottcountyiowa.com under “Sheriff’s Office Inmate Listings.”
This concludes all charges that are anticipated to be filed in this investigation at this time.
The case remains under further investigation.
No further information is being released.
A special thanks to the Scott Emergency Communication Center (SECC) for their assistance in the operation.
“A criminal charge is merely an accusation and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.”
Tags See All Tags