- Download Mariner Montage MAC
- Download Dreamweaver CS5: The Missing Manual
- Buy Cheap Acronis Disk Director 11 Home
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning SolidWorks 2013 MAC
- Discount - Lynda.com - Trapcode Particular Essential Training
- 149.95$ MathWorks MatLab R2009b (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Pinnacle Studio 12 Ultimate
- Download Solidworks 2010 Premium (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Expression Studio 4 Ultimate
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Enhancing a Landscape Photo with Lightroom
- Buy Excel 2007 All-In-One Desk Reference For Dummies (en)
- 379.95$ Solidworks 2013 Premium (32-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Avanquest SystemSuite Professional 8
|Food and Toy Program for the Community-registration starts next week|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Holly Nomura|
|Wednesday, 23 October 2013 15:00|
Is the thought of Christmas making you feel bleak? Let us help.
The Salvation Army of the Quad Cities Announces the Christmas Assistance Program
Quad Cities: The Salvation Army’s Christmas Assistance Program – a community wide effort – is The Salvation Army’s largest outreach event each year. Last year, for example, more than 6,000 toys and gifts were distributed to 2,206 children and more than 1,900 households received food.
Families who would like to receive assistance during the holidays must register and complete the application process before December 6th.
Registration Location in Scott County, IOWA
3400 W. Central Park Avenue, Davenport 563-391-5325
Registration Location in Rock Island County, ILLINOIS
2200 – 5th Avenue, Moline 309-764-6996
Registration Dates and Times for both Locations:
Mondays— 12:00PM to 2:30PM On October 28; November 4, 11, 18, 25; and December 2
Wednesdays— 1:00PM to 4:00PM On October 30; November 6, 13, 20; and December 4
Fridays— 11am-2pm On November 1, 8, 15, 22; and December
What to bring: Applications will not be taken without the items below:
1. Adults: a. Picture ID with valid date, b. Social Security card & c. Proof of address (2 pieces of mail)
2. Children: a. Social Security Cards or b. Medical Cards or c. Birth certificates for each child.
3. Proof of: a. Household Income & b. Federal or State Benefits.
Generous Quad Cities residents make this program possible with their monetary donations, as well as donations of toys through the Angel Giving Trees. Beginning November 2, Angel Trees will be displayed at all QC Wal-Marts. NorthPark and SouthPark Mall will again host trees in their JC Penney and Younkers Courts, respectively, starting November 29.
To volunteer with The Salvation Army this season, please go to www.ringbells.org.
Tags See All Tags