- Buy Cheap Microsoft Word 2013
- Buy Autodesk MotionBuilder 2012 (64-bit) (en)
- Buy Cheap ACDSee Pro 3
- Buy Lynda.com - CSS Fundamentals (en)
- Download Lynda.com - Up and Running with PHP: PEAR, PECL, and Composer
- Buy Telestream ScreenFlow 2 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Expression Studio 3
- Discount - Autodesk Alias Design 2013 (64-bit)
- 269.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D 2011 cheap oem
- 99.95$ Adobe Illustrator CS5 cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe InCopy CS6 MAC
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Swedish (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC cheap oem
|Food Safety Certification Class Offered|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by Vera Stokes|
|Thursday, 19 September 2013 07:36|
Iowa State University Extension and Outreach will offer a ServSafe© certification class on Monday, October 14, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM at CASI, 1035 West Kimberly Road, Davenport, Iowa. The class will be taught by nutrition and health specialist, Vera Stokes, a certified ServSafe© instructor and proctor.
The registration deadline is October 7, 2013. Please call the Clinton County Extension Office 563-659-5125 to have a form mailed to you.
The $135 registration fee includes eight hours of instruction, a course book and a same day exam.
ServSafe© Food Safety Training was created by the National Restaurant Association to educate restaurant owners, supervisors, managers and employees about the dangers of foodborne illnesses and how to avoid them. The course focuses on the foodservice leader’s role in measuring risks, setting policies and training and supervising employees.
Tags See All Tags