- Buy Cheap Adobe Illustrator CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Nikon Camera Control Pro 2 MAC (en)
- Buy OEM GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 14 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM MathWorks MatLab R2009b (32-bit)
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Ruby on Rails Beyond the Basics
- Buy OEM Nero 7 Vision Xtra
- 299.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2014 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic with SP2 (64 bit)
- 19.95$ Cyberlink PowerProducer 5 Ultra cheap oem
- Buy OEM PCTools Spyware Doctor 5.5
- Buy OEM Brainjuice Blogo MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Perl 5 Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2009 (64-bit)
|Food Safety Certification Class Offered|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by Vera Stokes|
|Thursday, 19 September 2013 07:36|
Iowa State University Extension and Outreach will offer a ServSafe© certification class on Monday, October 14, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM at CASI, 1035 West Kimberly Road, Davenport, Iowa. The class will be taught by nutrition and health specialist, Vera Stokes, a certified ServSafe© instructor and proctor.
The registration deadline is October 7, 2013. Please call the Clinton County Extension Office 563-659-5125 to have a form mailed to you.
The $135 registration fee includes eight hours of instruction, a course book and a same day exam.
ServSafe© Food Safety Training was created by the National Restaurant Association to educate restaurant owners, supervisors, managers and employees about the dangers of foodborne illnesses and how to avoid them. The course focuses on the foodservice leader’s role in measuring risks, setting policies and training and supervising employees.
Tags See All Tags