- 79.95$ Adobe Illustrator CS4 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Pantaray Q-Setup Pro 9
- Buy OEM Autodesk Mudbox 2009
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2009
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Swedish (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Download Autodesk Inventor Publisher 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 (32-bit)
- Download ElcomSoft Advanced Disk Catalog 1.51
- Download Access 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2013 (USA Version)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Acrobat XI Standard MAC
|Food Safety Certification Class Offered|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by Vera Stokes|
|Thursday, 19 September 2013 07:36|
Iowa State University Extension and Outreach will offer a ServSafe© certification class on Monday, October 14, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM at CASI, 1035 West Kimberly Road, Davenport, Iowa. The class will be taught by nutrition and health specialist, Vera Stokes, a certified ServSafe© instructor and proctor.
The registration deadline is October 7, 2013. Please call the Clinton County Extension Office 563-659-5125 to have a form mailed to you.
The $135 registration fee includes eight hours of instruction, a course book and a same day exam.
ServSafe© Food Safety Training was created by the National Restaurant Association to educate restaurant owners, supervisors, managers and employees about the dangers of foodborne illnesses and how to avoid them. The course focuses on the foodservice leader’s role in measuring risks, setting policies and training and supervising employees.
Tags See All Tags