- Discount - Xilisoft DVD Ripper Platinum 5
- Buy OEM Punch! Home Design Studio Pro 12 MAC
- 9.95$ AutoCAD 2007 For Dummies cheap oem
- 89.95$ Adobe Flash Professional CS5 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Next Limit Technologies RealFlow 5 MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Drupal 7: Reporting and Visualizing Data
- Discount - Autodesk Inventor Publisher 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Combustion 4
- Buy OEM Mariner Write 3 MAC
- Discount - Lynda.com - LinkedIn Essential Training
- Buy Cheap FileMaker Pro 11 Advanced
- Download Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard R2 SP2 (64 bit)
|For Budget-Minded Moves, Try Freight Shipping|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Wednesday, 10 October 2012 13:18|
Expert Offers Tips to Save Money & Hassles
For most of our household shipping needs, the Post Office, UPS or Fed-Ex delivers. But what do you do when you want to get a motorcycle across the country – without you on it? Antiques from your grandmother’s estate? Or your whole house packed up in boxes?
“That’s where freight shipping comes in as a great, economical alternative,” says Matthew Brosious, president of FreightCenter.com (www.freightcenter.com), a company that brokers freight-shipping, much like websites such as Expedia broker air travel and hotel stays.
“Freight shippers can handle anything too heavy for the standard package shippers, basically anything from 100 pounds to 8,000 pounds,” he says. “For these items, LTL shipping – which stands for Less-Than-Truckload – is the easiest and most economical way to get your big, bulky item moved.’’
Since, for many people, that might be a once- or twice-in-a-lifetime event, Brosious offers some suggestions to ensure your shipping experience is smooth sailing.
Freight-shipping is an economical way to move items, Brosious says. He advises people to shop around for quotes, or use a broker to handle that part for you.
FreightCenter.com is a third-party freight logistics company that uses web-based tools to help businesses and individuals with their shipping needs. It has garnered numerous awards, including Best Companies to Work For (2011, Florida Trend); Service Industry of the Year (2010, Pasco Economic Development Council) and Top 10 Websites (2010, BtoB marketing news magazine.) Matthew Brosious and his father, James, co-founded American Freight Cos. – the parent company of FreightCenter – in 1998 to facilitate freight-shipping for one-time, occasional, and small-business shippers. The service enables customers to compare carriers’ rates, book online and track paperwork in one location.
Tags See All Tags