- Buy Cheap Adobe Fireworks CS5 MAC
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Project Professional 2007 SP2
- Discount - Lynda.com - SEO: Link Building in Depth
- Download Adobe Illustrator CS6
- Buy OEM Pixarra TwistedBrush Pro Studio 15
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 for the Web cheap oem
- Buy Alien Skin Bokeh 2 (en)
- Buy OEM CodeGear Delphi For PHP 1.0
- Download Aurora Media Workshop
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Acrobat XI MAC (en)
- Download Microsoft Office OneNote 2003
- Buy Adobe Contribute CS4 (en,ja,ko,zh,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt)
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy OEM dtSearch Desktop 7
|For Budget-Minded Moves, Try Freight Shipping|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Wednesday, 10 October 2012 13:18|
Expert Offers Tips to Save Money & Hassles
For most of our household shipping needs, the Post Office, UPS or Fed-Ex delivers. But what do you do when you want to get a motorcycle across the country – without you on it? Antiques from your grandmother’s estate? Or your whole house packed up in boxes?
“That’s where freight shipping comes in as a great, economical alternative,” says Matthew Brosious, president of FreightCenter.com (www.freightcenter.com), a company that brokers freight-shipping, much like websites such as Expedia broker air travel and hotel stays.
“Freight shippers can handle anything too heavy for the standard package shippers, basically anything from 100 pounds to 8,000 pounds,” he says. “For these items, LTL shipping – which stands for Less-Than-Truckload – is the easiest and most economical way to get your big, bulky item moved.’’
Since, for many people, that might be a once- or twice-in-a-lifetime event, Brosious offers some suggestions to ensure your shipping experience is smooth sailing.
Freight-shipping is an economical way to move items, Brosious says. He advises people to shop around for quotes, or use a broker to handle that part for you.
FreightCenter.com is a third-party freight logistics company that uses web-based tools to help businesses and individuals with their shipping needs. It has garnered numerous awards, including Best Companies to Work For (2011, Florida Trend); Service Industry of the Year (2010, Pasco Economic Development Council) and Top 10 Websites (2010, BtoB marketing news magazine.) Matthew Brosious and his father, James, co-founded American Freight Cos. – the parent company of FreightCenter – in 1998 to facilitate freight-shipping for one-time, occasional, and small-business shippers. The service enables customers to compare carriers’ rates, book online and track paperwork in one location.
Tags See All Tags