- Buy OEM Autodesk MotionBuilder 2012 (32-bit)
- Download Lynda.com - iPhone SDK Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Create an Interactive Map with jQuery
- 9.95$ Vision & Voice: Refining Your Vision in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom cheap oem
- Buy GibbsCAM 2013 64-bit (en,cs,de,es,fi,fr,it,ja,ko,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr)
- Buy OEM ConeXware PowerArchiver 2009
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Pro Tools 11 cheap oem
- Discount - ABest Video to RM RMVB WMV Converter
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 Pro
- Download ABest Video to iPod 3GP Flash Converter
- Buy Cheap Efreesky MagicTweak 4.11
- Discount - Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 MAC
- 39.95$ Nuance PDF Converter Professional 7 cheap oem
|For Success in Marriage, Treat It Like a Business|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Wednesday, 22 January 2014 12:43|
Counselor Offers Tips for Committing One’s Life to the Right Person
As an immigrant from India who feels blessed to be an American citizen, Sukhjiwan Singh remains puzzled by the divorce rate here, estimated by PolitiFact.com in 2012 to be 40 to 50 percent.
“I come from a time and place in which arranged marriages were common practice – and there was no dating allowed. It seems to me that our society today should have more successful marriages since singles can date here and get to know their future spouse before taking the plunge,” says Singh, CEO of a real estate firm, a mother of two and a happily married wife to her husband of 35 years.
Singh has extensive experience as a counselor to victims of domestic violence, which has piqued her fascination for what works, and what doesn’t work, when searching for a lifelong partner.
“If you truly want to commit your life to a future husband or wife, but haven’t found him or her yet, there are many things you can do to ensure a successful marriage while testing the waters via dating,” say Singh, author of “Marriage and the Love Myth,” (www.authorsukhsingh.com), who offers tips for committing one’s life to the right person.
About Sukhjiwan Singh: Sukhjiwan Singh is the founder and CEO of New Dimensions Realty, a real estate brokerage. Through her extensive experience as a volunteer counselor for victims of domestic violence, she has become deeply aware of the causes of divorce and its devastating impact on families. Born and raised in Punjab, India, she received a master’s degree in English from Punjab University and immigrated to the United States in 1979. Since then, she has lived a happy lifestyle with her two sons and the love of her life – her husband of 35 years, Malkiat.
Tags See All Tags