- Download Autodesk AutoCAD 2008 (32 bit)
- Buy OEM Intuit TurboTax Home & Business 2013 USA
- Buy Photoshop Lightroom 2 For Dummies (en)
- Buy Cheap Lightroom 3: Streamlining Your Digital Photography Process
- Download DzSoft Perl Editor 5.8.3
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard MAC
- Buy OEM Photoshop CS5 For Dummies
- Buy Steinberg Halion 3 (en)
- 9.95$ Photoshop CS4 Down & Dirty Tricks cheap oem
- Buy iSkysoft iTube Studio 2 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Dreamweaver CS5 All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Sketchup (en)
- Buy Panic Coda MAC (en)
- Buy Eset Smart Security 5 (64-bit) (en)
|For Success in Marriage, Treat It Like a Business|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Wednesday, 22 January 2014 12:43|
Counselor Offers Tips for Committing One’s Life to the Right Person
As an immigrant from India who feels blessed to be an American citizen, Sukhjiwan Singh remains puzzled by the divorce rate here, estimated by PolitiFact.com in 2012 to be 40 to 50 percent.
“I come from a time and place in which arranged marriages were common practice – and there was no dating allowed. It seems to me that our society today should have more successful marriages since singles can date here and get to know their future spouse before taking the plunge,” says Singh, CEO of a real estate firm, a mother of two and a happily married wife to her husband of 35 years.
Singh has extensive experience as a counselor to victims of domestic violence, which has piqued her fascination for what works, and what doesn’t work, when searching for a lifelong partner.
“If you truly want to commit your life to a future husband or wife, but haven’t found him or her yet, there are many things you can do to ensure a successful marriage while testing the waters via dating,” say Singh, author of “Marriage and the Love Myth,” (www.authorsukhsingh.com), who offers tips for committing one’s life to the right person.
About Sukhjiwan Singh: Sukhjiwan Singh is the founder and CEO of New Dimensions Realty, a real estate brokerage. Through her extensive experience as a volunteer counselor for victims of domestic violence, she has become deeply aware of the causes of divorce and its devastating impact on families. Born and raised in Punjab, India, she received a master’s degree in English from Punjab University and immigrated to the United States in 1979. Since then, she has lived a happy lifestyle with her two sons and the love of her life – her husband of 35 years, Malkiat.
Tags See All Tags