- Buy OEM Autodesk Inventor LT 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Standard Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy Avanquest SystemSuite Professional 8 (en)
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Arabic (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Buy OEM TuneUp Utilities 2008
- Buy Cheap Adobe Fireworks CS5 MAC
- Download Outlook 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
- Download AnyBizSoft PDF Converter MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Type Effects
- 239.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Web Premium MAC cheap oem
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Maxon Cinema 4D R14 MAC cheap oem
|Former Davenport Man Sentenced for Mailing Threatening Communication|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Val Quast|
|Tuesday, 02 July 2013 13:10|
DAVENPORT, IA - On June 27, 2013, Bryan R. Dunn, age 25, formerly from Davenport, Iowa, was sentenced by United States District Court Chief Judge James E. Gritzner to 37 months imprisonment, after pleading guilty to mailing threatening communications, announced United States Attorney Nicholas A. Klinefeldt. Dunn was also ordered to serve three years of supervised release and pay $100 towards the Crime Victims Fund.
On July 7, 2012, Dunn deposited for mailing a letter threatening to injure an Assistant Scott County Attorney.
This case was investigated by the Federal Bureau of Investigations, the United States Marshals Service, the United States Secret Service, and the Scott County Sheriff’s Office. The case was prosecuted by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Iowa.
# # #
Tags See All Tags