- Buy Lynda.com - Running a Design Business: Designer-Client Agreements (en)
- Download ChemTable Reg Organizer 4.21
- Buy Microsoft Office 2007 Professional (en,da,nl,fi,fr,de,it,no,pl,pt,ru,es,sv,bg,hr,cs,et,el,hu,lv,lt,ro,sr,sk,sl,tr,uk)
- Buy Cheap Corel WordPerfect Office X6 Standard Edition
- Buy Office 2010 All-in-One For Dummies (en)
- Download Acala DVD iPod Ripper
- 269.95$ Autodesk Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (32-bit) cheap oem
- 349.95$ Autodesk Inventor Professional 2014 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Access 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies (en)
- Buy Adobe Captivate 5 MAC (en,de,fr,ja,it,es,ko)
- 19.95$ Flying Meat Acorn 2 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Visio Standard 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
|Former Davenport Man Sentenced for Mailing Threatening Communication|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Val Quast|
|Tuesday, 02 July 2013 13:10|
DAVENPORT, IA - On June 27, 2013, Bryan R. Dunn, age 25, formerly from Davenport, Iowa, was sentenced by United States District Court Chief Judge James E. Gritzner to 37 months imprisonment, after pleading guilty to mailing threatening communications, announced United States Attorney Nicholas A. Klinefeldt. Dunn was also ordered to serve three years of supervised release and pay $100 towards the Crime Victims Fund.
On July 7, 2012, Dunn deposited for mailing a letter threatening to injure an Assistant Scott County Attorney.
This case was investigated by the Federal Bureau of Investigations, the United States Marshals Service, the United States Secret Service, and the Scott County Sheriff’s Office. The case was prosecuted by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Iowa.
# # #
Tags See All Tags