- Download Nik Software Color Efex Pro 3
- Discount - Adobe Flex Builder Professional 3 MAC
- 19.95$ TuneUp Utilities 2008 cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - Designing a Magazine Layout
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Illustrator CS6 New Features
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash Builder CC Premium (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Cheap Acala AVI DivX MPEG XviD VOB to PSP
- 19.95$ Acala DivX to iPod cheap oem
- Discount - MathWorks MatLab R2010b
- Buy OEM Xilisoft Audio Maker 3
- Buy Adobe Creative Cloud Design Tools All-in-One For Dummies (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk 3Ds Max Design 2010
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2013 (64-bit) (en)
|Former Davenport Man Sentenced for Mailing Threatening Communication|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Val Quast|
|Tuesday, 02 July 2013 13:10|
DAVENPORT, IA - On June 27, 2013, Bryan R. Dunn, age 25, formerly from Davenport, Iowa, was sentenced by United States District Court Chief Judge James E. Gritzner to 37 months imprisonment, after pleading guilty to mailing threatening communications, announced United States Attorney Nicholas A. Klinefeldt. Dunn was also ordered to serve three years of supervised release and pay $100 towards the Crime Victims Fund.
On July 7, 2012, Dunn deposited for mailing a letter threatening to injure an Assistant Scott County Attorney.
This case was investigated by the Federal Bureau of Investigations, the United States Marshals Service, the United States Secret Service, and the Scott County Sheriff’s Office. The case was prosecuted by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Iowa.
# # #
Tags See All Tags