- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning jQuery Programming
- Download Symantec Winfax Pro 10.4
- Download VMware Fusion 4 MAC
- Discount - Avnex Voice Changer Software Diamond Edition 6.0.34
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Standard
- Buy Cheap Nik Software Silver Efex Pro MAC
- Download Outlook 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy Microsoft MapPoint 2010 Europe (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Alias Design 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Sony Vegas Pro 9
- Discount - Lynda.com - MySQL Essential Training
- Buy Cheap TamoSoft CommView For WiFi 6 Full
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit)
- 9.95$ Photoshop CS5: The Missing Manual cheap oem
|Former Davenport Man Sentenced for Mailing Threatening Communication|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Val Quast|
|Tuesday, 02 July 2013 13:10|
DAVENPORT, IA - On June 27, 2013, Bryan R. Dunn, age 25, formerly from Davenport, Iowa, was sentenced by United States District Court Chief Judge James E. Gritzner to 37 months imprisonment, after pleading guilty to mailing threatening communications, announced United States Attorney Nicholas A. Klinefeldt. Dunn was also ordered to serve three years of supervised release and pay $100 towards the Crime Victims Fund.
On July 7, 2012, Dunn deposited for mailing a letter threatening to injure an Assistant Scott County Attorney.
This case was investigated by the Federal Bureau of Investigations, the United States Marshals Service, the United States Secret Service, and the Scott County Sheriff’s Office. The case was prosecuted by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Iowa.
# # #
Tags See All Tags