- Buy Cheap Adobe RoboHelp 9
- Buy Eset Smart Security 5 (64-bit) (en)
- Download MakeMusic Finale 2012 MAC
- 59.95$ Apple Aperture 3 MAC cheap oem
- Download GFI EventsManager 8.1
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - CSS Formatting Visual Data
- Download ConceptDraw Office Professional 8
- Discount - Cakewalk Sonar 7 Producer Edition
- Buy Cheap Blackmagicdesign DaVinci Resolve 7 MAC
- Buy Red Giant Keying Suite 11 (32-bit) (en)
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Polish (Level 1, 2, 3 Set) MAC
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk 3DS Max 2013 MAC
- Buy OEM BeLight Software Printfolio MAC
|Former Davenport Man Sentenced for Mailing Threatening Communication|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Val Quast|
|Tuesday, 02 July 2013 13:10|
DAVENPORT, IA - On June 27, 2013, Bryan R. Dunn, age 25, formerly from Davenport, Iowa, was sentenced by United States District Court Chief Judge James E. Gritzner to 37 months imprisonment, after pleading guilty to mailing threatening communications, announced United States Attorney Nicholas A. Klinefeldt. Dunn was also ordered to serve three years of supervised release and pay $100 towards the Crime Victims Fund.
On July 7, 2012, Dunn deposited for mailing a letter threatening to injure an Assistant Scott County Attorney.
This case was investigated by the Federal Bureau of Investigations, the United States Marshals Service, the United States Secret Service, and the Scott County Sheriff’s Office. The case was prosecuted by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Iowa.
# # #
Tags See All Tags