- 259.95$ Autodesk Maya 2012 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3 (32 bit)
- 99.95$ Adobe Audition CS5.5 MAC cheap oem
- Download Autodesk Maya 2012 (64-bit)
- 39.95$ Alien Skin Blow Up 3 MAC cheap oem
- 149.95$ Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit) cheap oem
- 149.95$ Adobe InCopy CS6 cheap oem
- 9.95$ Word 2010 All-in-One For Dummies cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - HTML5: Messaging And Communications In Depth cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - V-Ray 2 0 for 3DS Max Essential Training
- Download Alfred 2 MAC
- 79.95$ Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with SP2 (64 bit) cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Expression Web 2 (en)
- Download ESRI ArcGIS for Desktop 10.2
|Former Davenport Man Sentenced for Mailing Threatening Communication|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Val Quast|
|Tuesday, 02 July 2013 13:10|
DAVENPORT, IA - On June 27, 2013, Bryan R. Dunn, age 25, formerly from Davenport, Iowa, was sentenced by United States District Court Chief Judge James E. Gritzner to 37 months imprisonment, after pleading guilty to mailing threatening communications, announced United States Attorney Nicholas A. Klinefeldt. Dunn was also ordered to serve three years of supervised release and pay $100 towards the Crime Victims Fund.
On July 7, 2012, Dunn deposited for mailing a letter threatening to injure an Assistant Scott County Attorney.
This case was investigated by the Federal Bureau of Investigations, the United States Marshals Service, the United States Secret Service, and the Scott County Sheriff’s Office. The case was prosecuted by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Iowa.
# # #
Tags See All Tags