- Discount - Avanquest MyLogoMaker Professional 2
- Buy Cheap Luxion KeyShot Pro 4 + Animation + KeyShotVR
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Standard
- 19.95$ One Periodic Hand Off! 2 cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (32-bit) (en)
- Buy Right Hemisphere Deep Exploration CAD Edition 6.5 (en)
- Buy Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk)
- 99.95$ Corel WordPerfect Office X6 Professional Edition cheap oem
- Buy Artlantis Studio 5 (64 bit) (en,ja,fr,de,es,it,ru,ch)
- Buy OEM Office 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- 99.95$ Microsoft Office 2011 Home & Student MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Nik Software Viveza 2
- Buy OEM Chief Architect X2
- Buy OEM Autodesk Maya 2012 MAC
- 79.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Hebrew (Level 1, 2 Set) MAC cheap oem
|Former Davenport Man Sentenced for Possession of Child Pornography|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Val Quast|
|Tuesday, 02 July 2013 13:12|
DAVENPORT, IA - On June 27, 2013, Anthony Boyd Conklin, age 36, formerly from Davenport, Iowa, was sentenced by United States District Court Chief Judge James E. Gritzner to 240 months of imprisonment, after pleading guilty to possession of child pornography, announced United States Attorney Nicholas A. Klinefeldt. Conklin was also ordered to serve ten years of supervised release and pay $100 towards the Crime Victims Fund.
On April 12, 2011, as the result of an online undercover operation, state and federal officers conducted a search of Conklin’s Davenport residence. Several computers and related equipment were seized along with numerous articles of children’s clothing and underwear. As a result of a forensic examination of this computer, investigators determined that from approximately July 2002 to April 2011, Conklin used a computer to access the Internet to search for and download at least 8,000 images and approximately 688 videos of minors engaged in sexually explicit conduct. In addition to possession of child pornography, Conklin admitted that he had sent images of himself via a web-camera, engaged in sexually explicit conduct, and chatted with minors who sent him web-camera images of themselves engaging in sexually explicit conduct.
This case was investigated by the United States Secret Service, the Davenport, Iowa, Police Department, and the Quad Cities Cyber-Crime Unit. This case was prosecuted by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Iowa.
# # #
Tags See All Tags