- Discount - Autodesk Combustion 4
- 49.95$ Microsoft MapPoint 2006 Europe cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 MAC
- Download Nik Software Complete Collection Ultimate Edition MAC (64-bit)
- Download Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended Student And Teacher Edition
- Discount - Autodesk Maya 2013 (64-bit)
- 39.95$ Intuit TurboTax Premier 2009 cheap oem
- Buy Steinberg Cubase 4 (en)
- Buy OEM Avid Media Composer 6 MAC (64 bit)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS3 Photographers Guide
- Discount - PCTools Spyware Doctor 5.5
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Advanced
- Discount - Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery v4 MAC
|Former Davenport Man Sentenced for Robbery of Family Credit Union|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Val Quast|
|Monday, 18 November 2013 13:24|
DAVENPORT, IA - On November 15, 2013, Elbert Lee Karr, Jr., age 48, formerly from Davenport, Iowa, was sentenced by United States District Court Judge Stephanie M. Rose to 151 months imprisonment, after pleading guilty to bank robbery, announced United States Attorney Nicholas A. Klinefeldt. Karr was also ordered to serve three years of supervised release following the period of imprisonment, and to pay $2,920 in restitution and $100 towards the Crime Victims Fund.
On October 22, 2012, Karr entered the Family Credit Union in Davenport, Iowa, received cash after presenting a demand note, and left the bank. Karr was arrested later that evening, after refusing repeated attempts by law enforcements to stop while driving a stolen semi-tractor. Karr was found in possession of some of the stolen money and admitted committing the robbery.
This case was investigated by the Federal Bureau of Investigations, the Davenport, Iowa, Police Department, the Iowa State Highway Patrol, and the Cedar County Sheriff’s Department. This case was prosecuted by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Iowa.
# # #
Tags See All Tags