- Download Microsoft Office Home & Business 2013
- Buy Word 2010 All-in-One For Dummies (en)
- 279.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2013 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe FreeHand MX
- 149.95$ Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Excel VBA Programming For Dummies
- Download Lynda.com - Ruby Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Adobe Fireworks CS6 MAC
- Buy Dreamweaver CS5 All-in-One For Dummies (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash Builder CC Premium (Full LifeTime License)
- Download Adobe InCopy CS5.5
|Former Davenport Man Sentenced on Federal Cocaine and Marijuana Conspiracy|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Val Quast|
|Thursday, 18 July 2013 15:11|
DAVENPORT, IA - On July 17, 2013, Alan Bernard Baugh, age 32, formerly from Davenport, Iowa, was sentenced by United States District Court Judge Stephanie M. Rose to 75 months imprisonment, after pleading guilty to conspiracy to distribute at least 500 grams of cocaine and 100 kilograms of marijuana, announced United States Attorney Nicholas A. Klinefeldt. Baugh was also ordered to serve four years of supervised release following the imprisonment, and to pay $100 towards the Crime Victims Fund. The district court also ordered Baugh to forfeit to the government $12,826 seized during a search warrant.
Baugh agreed in the plea proceeding that from June 2006 to February 2, 2012, he entered into an agreement with two or more individuals to distribute cocaine and marijuana. As part of the investigation, on February 5, 2012, law enforcement officers conducted a search of Baugh’s Davenport residence and seized 7.1 kilograms of marijuana, 269 grams of cocaine, and $12,826.00 in cash.
This case was investigated by the Drug Enforcement Administration, the Iowa Department of Public Safety-Division of Narcotics Enforcement, and the Davenport, Iowa, Police Department. The case was prosecuted by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Iowa.
# # #
Tags See All Tags