- 249.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Standard 2013 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Illustrator CS5 on Demand
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Irish (Level 1) MAC (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - XHTML and HTML Essential Training
- Buy Microsoft MapPoint 2010 Europe (en)
- 49.95$ Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 cheap oem
- Buy Ashampoo Magical Snap 2 (en)
- Buy OEM Cyberlink PowerDVD 8 Ultra
- Download Cheetah 3D 5 MAC
- 19.95$ ACDSee Photo Manager 2009 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS3 Photographers Guide
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Outlook 2013 Essential Training cheap oem
- Buy Apple Compressor 4 MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk 3DS Max 2013 MAC
|Former Davenport Man Sentenced on Federal Cocaine and Marijuana Conspiracy|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Val Quast|
|Thursday, 18 July 2013 15:11|
DAVENPORT, IA - On July 17, 2013, Alan Bernard Baugh, age 32, formerly from Davenport, Iowa, was sentenced by United States District Court Judge Stephanie M. Rose to 75 months imprisonment, after pleading guilty to conspiracy to distribute at least 500 grams of cocaine and 100 kilograms of marijuana, announced United States Attorney Nicholas A. Klinefeldt. Baugh was also ordered to serve four years of supervised release following the imprisonment, and to pay $100 towards the Crime Victims Fund. The district court also ordered Baugh to forfeit to the government $12,826 seized during a search warrant.
Baugh agreed in the plea proceeding that from June 2006 to February 2, 2012, he entered into an agreement with two or more individuals to distribute cocaine and marijuana. As part of the investigation, on February 5, 2012, law enforcement officers conducted a search of Baugh’s Davenport residence and seized 7.1 kilograms of marijuana, 269 grams of cocaine, and $12,826.00 in cash.
This case was investigated by the Drug Enforcement Administration, the Iowa Department of Public Safety-Division of Narcotics Enforcement, and the Davenport, Iowa, Police Department. The case was prosecuted by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Iowa.
# # #
Tags See All Tags