- Download Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Digital Painting in Photoshop (en)
- Buy OEM VMware Fusion 4 MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - CSS Gradients
- Download Steinberg WaveLab 6
- Download Building Web Sites All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy Microsoft Expression Studio 3 (en)
- Discount - Adobe InDesign CC (Full LifeTime License)
- 99.95$ Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student Family Pack with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Download Autodesk MapGuide Studio 2009
- Download Outlook 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn French (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC cheap oem
|Former Rock Island Arsenal attorney announces candidacy for Senate District 47|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Ben Foecke|
|Wednesday, 23 October 2013 14:29|
BETTENDORF – Maria Bribriesco, a former attorney advisor to the U.S. Army at the Rock Island Arsenal has announced her candidacy for the Iowa Senate in district 47. District 47 includes the cities of Bettendorf, Riverdale, Panorama Park, part of eastern Davenport and Pleasant Valley Township.
“This is a unique district, with many distinct communities,” said Bribriesco. “But we are united by our common challenges. We must continue to have economic stability, which includes not only thriving Main Streets and good-paying jobs, but also great local schools and a safe environment for our families.
“I am running for the Iowa Senate because I believe the politicians in Des Moines have lost sight of their job as lawmakers: which is to come together to solve problems for everyday Iowans. Instead they play politics and focus on divisive social issues, which do absolutely nothing for our Main Streets, our local schools or the economic future for Iowa families.
“I will listen to the people here,” added Bribriesco. “I will work hard every day of this campaign to find out what they are most concerned with and, if elected, work on those issues at the State Capitol.
Bribriesco spent twenty-seven years as a civilian attorney with the U.S. Army at Rock Island Arsenal, rising to the position of Chief Counsel to TACOM before retiring in 2011. She’s active in Ministry Gardens, an organization dedicated to supplying local food pantries, homeless shelters and meal sites in Scott County.
Maria and her husband, William have three grown sons: Alex, Anthony and Andrew. They also have three grandchildren: Ava, Liam, Marissa and another granddaughter due in November. The Bribriescos are active members of Our Lady of Lourds Catholic Church in Bettendorf.
Tags See All Tags