- Buy Cheap Sony Vegas Pro 11 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Ableton Live 9 Suite
- Buy Cheap GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 15 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe InDesign CS4
- Buy OEM Corel PDF Fusion
- 399.95$ Red Giant Trapcode Suite 12 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Nero 9 Reloaded
- 399.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Avid Pro Tools 10
- Download Pixologic ZBrush 4R6
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Layer Masks in Depth
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Introduction To AJAX With jQuery
- Buy OEM Corel Painter X3
- 19.95$ ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 8 cheap oem
|Frankly Speaking about Advanced Breast Cancer|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Melissa Wright|
|Wednesday, 24 September 2008 05:29|
In observance of Breast Cancer Awareness Month Gilda's Club will host a workshop for women with advanced breast cancer.
The program will focus on the needs of women newly diagnosed with advanced (metastatic) breast cancer, and also includes information relevant to women who have lived two to five years with metastatic breast cancer. This free workshop will take place on October 30 from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. This will include dinner.
Women can and do live for years with metastatic cancer. This workshop will give those living with breast cancer, as well as their families, the opportunity to learn more about the disease and develop the skills necessary to become an active and informed partner with their treatment team.
The speaker will be Dr. Susannah Friemel, Oncologist, with Hematology Medical Oncology. For questions or to register please call 563-326-7504.Frankly Speaking About Advanced Breast Cancer is created by The Wellness Community – National in collaboration with Living Beyond Breast Cancer and made possible through an unrestricted educational grant from GlaxoSmithKline Oncology, AstraZeneca and Abraxis.
Tags See All Tags