- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Standard MAC (en)
- Buy Autodesk Maya Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (64-bit) (en)
- 9.95$ DropDMG 3.2 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Dutch (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - HTML5 Structure Syntax and Semantics (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - MVC Frameworks for Building PHP Web Applications
- Buy Cheap Xilisoft 1click DV to DVD
- Download Acronis True Image 11 Home
- 59.95$ Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 Student And Teacher Edition MAC cheap oem
- 69.95$ Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 MAC cheap oem
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Persian (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection (32-bit)
- Buy Altova StyleVision Enterprise 2009 (en)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Ultimate 2013 (32-bit) (en)
|Frankly Speaking about Advanced Breast Cancer|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Melissa Wright|
|Wednesday, 24 September 2008 05:29|
In observance of Breast Cancer Awareness Month Gilda's Club will host a workshop for women with advanced breast cancer.
The program will focus on the needs of women newly diagnosed with advanced (metastatic) breast cancer, and also includes information relevant to women who have lived two to five years with metastatic breast cancer. This free workshop will take place on October 30 from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. This will include dinner.
Women can and do live for years with metastatic cancer. This workshop will give those living with breast cancer, as well as their families, the opportunity to learn more about the disease and develop the skills necessary to become an active and informed partner with their treatment team.
The speaker will be Dr. Susannah Friemel, Oncologist, with Hematology Medical Oncology. For questions or to register please call 563-326-7504.Frankly Speaking About Advanced Breast Cancer is created by The Wellness Community – National in collaboration with Living Beyond Breast Cancer and made possible through an unrestricted educational grant from GlaxoSmithKline Oncology, AstraZeneca and Abraxis.
Tags See All Tags