- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Excel 2013 Power Shortcuts cheap oem
- Buy Apple Mac Box Set (en)
- Buy Maplesoft Maple 16 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Telestream Flip4Mac WMV Player Pro
- Discount - Adobe Flash CS4 Professional MAC
- Buy Autodesk 3Ds Max 2009 (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Audition CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Download Lynda.com - Objective-C Essential Training
- Buy Cheap ABest Video to AVI MOV Converter
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning 3DS Max 2012 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe After Effects CS5.5 MAC
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Russian (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Buy Autodesk Maya Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (64-bit) (en)
- Discount - Microsoft Money 2007 Home & Business
|Frankly Speaking about Advanced Breast Cancer|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Melissa Wright|
|Wednesday, 24 September 2008 05:29|
In observance of Breast Cancer Awareness Month Gilda's Club will host a workshop for women with advanced breast cancer.
The program will focus on the needs of women newly diagnosed with advanced (metastatic) breast cancer, and also includes information relevant to women who have lived two to five years with metastatic breast cancer. This free workshop will take place on October 30 from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. This will include dinner.
Women can and do live for years with metastatic cancer. This workshop will give those living with breast cancer, as well as their families, the opportunity to learn more about the disease and develop the skills necessary to become an active and informed partner with their treatment team.
The speaker will be Dr. Susannah Friemel, Oncologist, with Hematology Medical Oncology. For questions or to register please call 563-326-7504.Frankly Speaking About Advanced Breast Cancer is created by The Wellness Community – National in collaboration with Living Beyond Breast Cancer and made possible through an unrestricted educational grant from GlaxoSmithKline Oncology, AstraZeneca and Abraxis.
Tags See All Tags