- Buy OEM Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Enterprise
- Buy Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 MAC (de,en,es,fr,it,ja,ko)
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Bootstrap 2 MAC
- Download Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 bit)
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 4 Web Premium MAC (en,ja,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office 2007 Home and Student
- Buy Cheap Roxio Creator 2011 Pro
- Buy FotoSlate 4 Photo Print Studio (en)
- Download Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 MAC
- Buy Cheap FontLab Studio 5 MAC
- Buy Cheap Norton PartitionMagic 8.0
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning 3DS Max 2012 MAC
|Frankly Speaking about Advanced Breast Cancer|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Melissa Wright|
|Wednesday, 24 September 2008 05:29|
In observance of Breast Cancer Awareness Month Gilda's Club will host a workshop for women with advanced breast cancer.
The program will focus on the needs of women newly diagnosed with advanced (metastatic) breast cancer, and also includes information relevant to women who have lived two to five years with metastatic breast cancer. This free workshop will take place on October 30 from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. This will include dinner.
Women can and do live for years with metastatic cancer. This workshop will give those living with breast cancer, as well as their families, the opportunity to learn more about the disease and develop the skills necessary to become an active and informed partner with their treatment team.
The speaker will be Dr. Susannah Friemel, Oncologist, with Hematology Medical Oncology. For questions or to register please call 563-326-7504.Frankly Speaking About Advanced Breast Cancer is created by The Wellness Community – National in collaboration with Living Beyond Breast Cancer and made possible through an unrestricted educational grant from GlaxoSmithKline Oncology, AstraZeneca and Abraxis.
Tags See All Tags