- Discount - Boris Graffiti 5.2
- Download Autodesk Maya 2013 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Adobe After Effects CS5.5
- Download Autodesk MapGuide Studio 2009
- Download Intuit Quicken 2007 Home & Business
- Download Autodesk Maya 2011 (32-bit)
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Microsoft Excel 2013
- Download Microsoft Visio Professional 2013
- Buy Cheap Blackmagicdesign DaVinci Resolve 7 MAC
- 29.95$ Adobe Premiere Elements 4 cheap oem
- Download Autodesk Mudbox 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Adobe eLearning Suite 2
- Buy OEM Ableton Live 7 MAC
- Discount - Adobe InDesign CS6 MAC
|Frank’s officially searching for Iowa faces in national Sauerkraut label campaign|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by Austin Vanderheyden|
|Wednesday, 08 August 2012 14:47|
Fremont, OH August 7, 2012: “We’re looking for Iowa faces for our labels and kicking it off at the Lisbon Sauerkraut Days (August 9-11), then following it up at the Blairstown Sauerkraut Days (September 4-6) ,” proclaims Katie Smith of the Fremont Company, makers of Frank’s Sauerkraut, suppliers of all the sauerkraut for the event. Katie will be joining fellow sauerkraut lovers this weekend during the annual Lisbon Sauerkraut Days, a celebration of all things Kraut: August 9-11, Lisbon, IA. http://sauerkrautdays.com. She’ll be at the Blairstown Festival over Labor Day weekend http://www.facebook.com/
The Fremont Company has been actively searching for faces of sauerkraut lovers who are making life sweet with Frank’s to put on their labels. The national program has placed photos of individuals, families and groups from Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana and Minnesota on sauerkraut labels; and now the search has come to Iowa.
The annual event features carnival rides, a 5K kraut run/walk, silent auction, cabbage head car show, slow pitch softball tournament, bathtub races, parade, plenty of music and food and the big event: the crowning of the sauerkraut king and queen.
Iowans can submit their photos for Frank’s Search for Sweetness label program now, through the Frank’s Facebook page or www.myfrankskraut.com.
You don’t have to attend the Lisbon Sauerkraut Days to submit your photo! Frank’s is encouraging Iowans to demonstrate how they “make life sweet” using Frank’s Traditional and Sweet Sauerkraut. Frank’s is interested in favorite sauerkraut recipes, stories, and anecdotes; photos should illustrate how individuals, families or groups actually utilize Frank’s products. It’s easy to submit: just send a photo of yourself, family or group using Frank’s Sauerkraut to www.myfrankskraut.com.
About The Fremont Company
Tags See All Tags