- Buy Cheap Excel 2010 For Dummies Quick Reference
- Discount - Lynda.com - MVC Frameworks for Building PHP Web Applications
- Buy OEM Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 Pro
- Buy 4Videosoft Video Converter Platinum 3 (en)
- Buy Cheap Macrabbit CSSEdit 2 MAC
- 59.95$ Adobe SoundBooth CS4 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Apple Mac Box Set
- Buy Cheap ElcomSoft Advanced PDF Password Recovery Pro
- Buy Cheap Photoshop CS4 Down & Dirty Tricks
- Buy Cheap Ableton Live 7 MAC
- Buy Autodesk Alias Design 2014 MAC (en)
- 289.95$ Autodesk AutoCad Architecture 2012 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Black and White
|Fraternal Order of Eagles, University of Iowa Unite To Officially Name Diabetes Research Center|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Nancy Schlagheck|
|Friday, 01 April 2011 13:32|
March 30, 2011
Iowa City, Iowa – The fight against diabetes takes another monumental step April 1 as The Fraternal Order of Eagles and The University of Iowa unite for the official naming of The Fraternal Order of Eagles Diabetes Research Center.
World renowned entertainer Tony Orlando and comedian Tom Parks, who is an insulin-dependent diabetic, will be on hand to celebrate the occasion.
Who: Representatives of The Fraternal Order of Eagles, the University of Iowa, UI Foundation, entertainer Tony Orlando and comedian Tom Parks.
What: Rally Against Diabetes at Iowa City Eagles Aerie #695, followed by the dedication of The Fraternal Order of Eagles Diabetes Research Center at the University of Iowa. The ceremony is part of a five-year, $25 million pledge made by the Eagles to help fund diabetes research.
When: Friday, April 1. The Rally Against Diabetes will run from 1-3 p.m. with the Naming Event beginning on campus at 4 p.m.
Where: The rally takes place at Iowa City Aerie #695, located at 225 Highway 1 West in Iowa City. The naming event will be held in the atrium of the Medical Education Research Facility (MERF) on the UI campus. (Parking is available in the Newton Road Ramp.)
Tags See All Tags