- 39.95$ Adobe Photoshop LightRoom 3 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Pagemaker 7
- Buy OEM Intuit TurboTax Home & Business 2012
- Buy Cheap ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 2009
- Download Autodesk Inventor Professional 2015 (64-bit)
- Discount - Autodesk Mudbox 2012 (32-bit)
- 99.95$ Microsoft Expression Web 2 cheap oem
- Buy Techsmith Camtasia Studio 7 (en)
- Buy Microsoft Office Publisher 2003 (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Prelude CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- 9.95$ Photoshop Lightroom 2 For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy DeskShare VideoEditMagic 4.3 (en)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Best Practices for Flash-based Banner Ads cheap oem
|FRATERNITY MEN CYCLE FROM COAST TO COAST TO BENEFIT PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Matt Martyn|
|Wednesday, 06 July 2011 23:23|
DAVENPORT, Iowa (July 7, 2011) – On Wednesday, July 20, a team of cyclists participating in the Journey of Hope, presented by KRG Capital, will arrive in Davenport as part of a nine-week, 4,000-mile cycling event across the country to raise funds and awareness for people with disabilities.
The team will arrive for a sponsored lunch at Happy Joe’s at 1:00 p.m. That evening, they will have dinner and a Friendship Visit at Seduary Pool at 6:00 p.m.
Journey of Hope is a program of Push America, the national philanthropy of Pi Kappa Phi Fraternity, which raises funds and awareness for people with disabilities. The Journey of Hope team consists of men from Pi Kappa Phi chapters across the country. The team will cycle an average of 75 miles per day, beginning in San Francisco and Seattle and ending in Washington, D.C. on August 13.
For the team, the real journey will not be on a bike, but spending time with the people for whom they are riding. The Journey of Hope team members will spend every afternoon with people with disabilities in many different community events and activities. At these stops across the country, the three routes (North, South and TransAmerica) will distribute grants directly to assist organizations in serving people with disabilities. These men are striving for community inclusion of people with disabilities and are helping to break the barriers of society that keep people of all abilities from living life to the fullest.
Push America was founded in 1977 with the hope of committing its members to enhance the lives of people with disabilities. With the combined efforts of sponsors and individual team members, this year’s Journey of Hope will raise more than $550,000 on behalf of people with disabilities. Push America and Pi Kappa Phi have raised more than $15 million to date and continue to be on the cutting edge of the disability movement.
# # #
Tags See All Tags