- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2012 (32-bit)
- Download Macromates TextMate MAC
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Chinese (Mandarin) (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection Student And Teacher Edition
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Filipino (Level 1, 2 Set) MAC
- Discount - Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Power Shortcuts
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn English (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Discount - Autodesk Autocad Architecture 2009
- Download PCTools Spyware Doctor 5.5
- Download Adobe Fireworks CS5 MAC
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 for the Web
- Buy Cheap Solidworks 2012 Premium (32-bit)
|Free family day at the Figge saturday|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Natalie Dunlop|
|Friday, 12 July 2013 13:35|
Davenport, Iowa (July 11, 2013) – Families are invited to pop into the Figge Art Museum on Saturday for a free family day from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. The theme is pop art which coincides with the current American Pop! exhibition now on view in the third floor gallery.
As part of the free family day the museum will offer printmaking, collage projects focusing on classic diner eats, story time from 10:30-11:30 a.m. and 12-1 p.m., a 20 minute family-friendly animated film about artist Andy Warhol showing at 10:45 a.m. and 11:45 a.m. and treats inspired by the ‘50s and ‘60s..
Visitors will have the chance to see all the museum exhibitions and family spaces while enjoying some quality family time. A 1:30 p.m. docent-guided tour of the Questionable Architecture exhibition will also be offered.
This free family day is sponsored by Butler Insurance. For more information, visit www.figgeartmuseum.org.
About the Figge Art Museum
The Figge Art Museum is located on the riverfront in downtown Davenport at 225 West Second Street. Hours are from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Tuesday through Saturday and Sundays 12-5 p.m. Thursdays the museum is open until 9 p.m. Admission to the museum and tour is $7. Admission is free to Figge members and institutional members and free to all on Thursday evenings from 5 p.m. – 9 p.m.. To contact the museum, please call 563.326.7804, or visit www.figgeartmuseum.org.
Tags See All Tags