- Buy Cheap Adobe Premiere Pro CS4
- 299.95$ Boris Red 5 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Download The Adobe Photoshop CS4 Book for Digital Photographers
- Buy Cheap SmartSound SonicFire Pro 5 Scoring
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Intermediate
- Discount - VMware Fusion 6 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Standard 2013 (64-bit)
- 99.95$ Adobe Captivate 5 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Black and White in Photoshop CS4 and Photoshop Lightroom
- Download Autodesk AutoCad Architecture 2012 (64-bit)
- 99.95$ Kolor Autopano Giga 3 MAC cheap oem
- 9.95$ Incredible Bee Archiver 2 MAC cheap oem
- Buy FileMaker Pro 11 Advanced MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Mudbox 2014 (64-bit)
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium MAC
|Free Iowa Day at the National Czech & Slovak Museum & Library|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Diana Baculis|
|Sunday, 09 September 2012 12:21|
(Cedar Rapids, IA) After being devastated in the 2008 Flood, the National Czech & Slovak Museum & Library re-opened an elevated and expanded facility to visitors on July 14 of this year. Rebuilding took four years and one month and was funded through state, federal and private funds. Nearly 70% of the monies raised came from Iowans. As a thank-you to the many people of the state, the National Czech & Slovak Museum & Library is hosting a free museum day for all Iowans on Saturday, Sept. 15.
"When the high water receded, we took stock of what we saved, what we lost and what was ahead of us for the future. There was never any doubt that we would return as a museum and library and that we would continue to tell the story of Czech and Slovak history and culture," said President/CEO Gail Naughton. "Now that we're open and hosting three exhibitions along with the stunning Alphonse Mucha: Inspirations of Art Nouveau, we'd like to thank the many Iowans who made it possible. We could never have accomplished what we did without their help and support."
Iowa visitors of all ages are welcome to view the new museum and tour the galleries, see the two films in the theater, visit the library and shop in the museum store. An Iowa I.D. such as a driver's license or college I.D. is required for the free admission.
Tags See All Tags