- 49.95$ Adobe Premiere Elements 9 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Apple iWork 09 MAC
- 49.95$ Nuance PaperPort Professional 11.1 cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe SoundBooth CS4
- Buy Capture One Pro 7 MAC (en)
- Discount - MAMP Pro MAC
- Download Hacking Wireless Networks For Dummies
- Download Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Intuit Quicken Rental Property Manager 2009
- Buy OEM Adobe Illustrator CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium Student And Teacher Edition (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv)
- Buy Cheap ARTS PDF Variform Plus
- Buy Cheap Altova Umodel Enterprise 2009
|Free Iowa Day at the National Czech & Slovak Museum & Library|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Diana Baculis|
|Sunday, 09 September 2012 12:21|
(Cedar Rapids, IA) After being devastated in the 2008 Flood, the National Czech & Slovak Museum & Library re-opened an elevated and expanded facility to visitors on July 14 of this year. Rebuilding took four years and one month and was funded through state, federal and private funds. Nearly 70% of the monies raised came from Iowans. As a thank-you to the many people of the state, the National Czech & Slovak Museum & Library is hosting a free museum day for all Iowans on Saturday, Sept. 15.
"When the high water receded, we took stock of what we saved, what we lost and what was ahead of us for the future. There was never any doubt that we would return as a museum and library and that we would continue to tell the story of Czech and Slovak history and culture," said President/CEO Gail Naughton. "Now that we're open and hosting three exhibitions along with the stunning Alphonse Mucha: Inspirations of Art Nouveau, we'd like to thank the many Iowans who made it possible. We could never have accomplished what we did without their help and support."
Iowa visitors of all ages are welcome to view the new museum and tour the galleries, see the two films in the theater, visit the library and shop in the museum store. An Iowa I.D. such as a driver's license or college I.D. is required for the free admission.
Tags See All Tags