- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Inventor LT 2010
- Buy Cheap PCTools Spyware Doctor 5.5
- Download Adobe Photoshop CS6 Top 100 Simplified Tips and Tricks
- Buy Cheap Frischluft Lensfeed for AE
- Discount - Altova DatabaseSpy 2009
- Buy Corel Paintshop Photo Pro X4 (en)
- Buy Altova SemanticWorks 2009 (en)
- 79.95$ Adobe Audition 2 cheap oem
- Buy Intuit TurboTax Premier 2009 (en)
- Discount - Autodesk Alias Design 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Lynda.com - HTML5 Structure Syntax and Semantics (en)
- Buy Cheap Aglare DVD Ripper Platinum 6
|FREE Lecture Series Open to QC Parents: The Future of STEM & Student Robotics Across Iowa|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Brittany Marietta|
|Tuesday, 16 October 2012 13:52|
What: Parent Talk – a recurring FREE lecture series open to QC community
When: Wednesday, 10/24 – 6:30-7:30 p.m.
Where: Auditorium – Rivermont Collegiate, 1821 Sunset Drive, Bettendorf, IA (directly off 18th St. behind K&K Hardware)Topic: The Future of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) & Student Robotics Across Iowa
Operate on your next chicken or turkey dinner, taking a moment to examine the vertebrae of the neck or hinge joints of the wings. Discuss oil-eating bacteria in the Gulf on the way to swim practice. After the big game, calculate how much the university football coach earns per game or per hour. Sound like weird family activities? Reconsider! Future careers, as well as daily life decisions, will increasingly depend on a firm grounding in math and science. Set your kids on course for a bright future by helping them prepare for their STEM-based world!
Rivermont Collegiate is excited to present Parent Talk, featuring industry experts on education topics. The October session will feature guest speaker Pat Barnes, Program Director for John Deere’s new STEM initiative, John Deere Inspire.
Join us to explore why STEM is critical to our community, what STEM initiatives are happening in the Quad Cities, and how to get involved and spark your child’s interest in STEM.
Visit us on the web at www.rvmt.org-END-
Tags See All Tags