- 79.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Hebrew (Level 1, 2 Set) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Alien Skin Exposure 6 MAC
- Buy Cheap 4Media DVD to MP4 Converter 5
- Buy Cheap Solidworks 2014 Premium (64-bit)
- Discount - Adobe After Effects CS6 Classroom in a Book
- 19.95$ Kigo Video Converter Pro MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Standard
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2015 (32-bit)
- Discount - Autodesk Mudbox 2009
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Excel 2013
- Buy Cheap Luxion KeyShot Pro 4 + Animation + KeyShotVR
|Free Pint Glass with MRDC Spirits Purchase at First Friday|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by Ryan Burchett|
|Thursday, 06 June 2013 13:25|
LeClaire, Iowa, June 5, 2013 – This Friday marks Mississippi River Distilling Company’s monthly First Friday. This open house social will be held June 7 from 5:30 – 8 p.m. MRDC and Chef Stephanie are planning a real treat for everyone who comes out, Bourbon Ice Cream featuring Cody Road Bourbon. We’ll be sampling a cocktail just for the evening called Ananda. It starts with River Rose Gin, then adds pineapple juice, grapefruit juice and honey simple syrup. The second cocktail will be a classic daiquiri featuring Dry Dock Sorghrum. Both are cool and refreshing cocktails for summertime! Free samples of both food and drink will be served and the complete recipes can be found at our website www.mrdistilling.com.
This Friday night, MRDC is kicking off their new rewards program. We invite anyone to become a part of “The Crew” and when they sign up with instantly start earning points with each purchase that can then be used for discounts on future purchases. To celebrate this new initiative, we’ll be giving away a free “Crew” pint glass that says “Inaugural Voyage June 7, 2013” during First Friday to everyone who purchases a bottle of MRDC spirits. More detailed information on “The Crew” rewards program will be coming out soon.
Mississippi River Distilling Company is open from 10 AM to 5 PM Monday through Saturday and from 12 to 5 PM Sundays. Free tours are offered to the public daily on the hour from 12 to 4 PM or by appointment. The tour takes visitors through the entire distilling process. Tours end in the Grand Tasting Room with free samples of products for those patrons over 21 years of age.
Tags See All Tags