- 19.95$ 4Media DVD to MP4 Converter 5 cheap oem
- Discount - Capture One Pro 6 MAC
- Download DropDMG 3.2 MAC
- Discount - Autodesk Inventor 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Smith Micro Anime Studio Pro 7 MAC (en,fr,de)
- Download Autodesk Maya 2009 Unlimited
- Buy OEM Adobe After Effects CS5 MAC
- Discount - Paragon Partition Manager 9 Professional
- 99.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Latin America) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC cheap oem
- 19.95$ MacJournal 5 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Sony DVD Architect Pro 5
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium (32-bit)
- Discount - Microsoft MapPoint 2010 North America
- 49.95$ ACDSee Pro MAC cheap oem
|FREE TOUR, FREE TREAT ON AMERICA RECYCLES DAY!|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Brandy Welvaert|
|Wednesday, 13 November 2013 14:34|
DAVENPORT, IA—Celebrate America Recycles Day with us! There are two ways to join the fun.
On Friday, Nov. 15, Waste Commission of Scott County and iLivehere (a Keep America Beautiful affiliate), will host a free tour of the Scott Area Recycling Center at 1 p.m. The one-hour tour is open to everyone, and space is limited. Sign up online at www.wastecom.com.
Can’t make the tour? Stop by one of our recycling drop-off locations and enjoy a free treat! From 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Nov. 15, you can get all your recycling questions answered and warm up with a complimentary cup of hot chocolate at 5640 Carey Ave. or 202 S. Marquette St., Davenport, or at the recycling drop-offs at West Lake Park (gate 2) or Scott County Park (1/2 mile east of main entrance). For a map of these locations, visit www.wastecom.com.
On America Recycles Day, Keep America Beautiful affiliates across the U.S. host activities to educate people about recycling. Details are online at www.americarecyclesday.org. For more information about iLivehere, visit www.ilivehereqc.org.
Waste Commission of Scott County is an intergovernmental agency whose mission is to provide environmentally sound and economically feasible solid waste management for Scott County. For more information about the Commission, please call (563) 381-1300 or visit www.wastecom.com.# # #
Tags See All Tags