- Buy Cheap Nuance PDF Converter Professional 7
- Buy OEM Adobe InDesign CS5.5 MAC
- Discount - 1Click DVD Movie 3
- Buy Cheap How to do everything. Adobe InDesign CS4
- Buy Mac OS X Snow Leopard Just the Steps For Dummies (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD 2009
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Inventor LT 2012 (32-bit)
- Discount - Adobe FreeHand MX MAC (32-bit)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Online Marketing Fundamentals
- Download Adobe SpeedGrade CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Avid Media Composer 6 (64 bit) (en)
- 29.95$ Parallels Desktop 4 for Windows cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - Foundations of Programming: Fundamentals (en)
|Freedom Salute Ceremonies for Milan-Based Battalion Recognize Unit for Service in Egypt|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by readMedia|
|Tuesday, 02 August 2011 16:18|
MILAN, IL (08/02/2011)(readMedia)-- Approximately 440 Illinois Army National Guard Soldiers with 2nd Battalion, 123rd Field Artillery Regiment in Milan will be recognized Aug. 6 and 7 by the National Guard Bureau Freedom Salute Campaign for their sacrifice and service while they deployed to Sinai, Egypt. Three separate ceremonies will take place to honor the Soldiers with the battalion.
The Soldiers mobilized in May 2010 as part of the Multinational Force and Observers (MFO), and returned home to their families May 14, 2011. The international peacekeeping force oversees the terms of the 1979 peace treaty between Egypt and Israel.
"Our Soldiers did an outstanding job accomplishing their mission," said Lt. Col. Maurice Rochelle of Flossmoor, 2nd Battalion, 123rd Field Artillery commander. "There were no major accidents, incidents or casualties during our deployment and we succeeded in every facet of our mission. I am proud of the work these Soldiers have done representing Illinois and their families should be proud of them as well."
The Milan-based 2nd Battalion, 123rd Field Artillery Regiment includes the Forward Support Company, 2nd Battalion, 123rd Field Artillery in Milan; Headquarters, 2nd Battalion, 123rd Field Artillery in Milan; Battery A, 2nd Battalion, 123rd Field Artillery in Milan; Battery B, 2nd Battalion, 123rd Field Artillery in Macomb and Battery C, 2nd Battalion, 123rd Field Artillery in Galesburg.
While the mobilization included units from northwest Illinois, Soldiers are from all areas of Illinois.
The Freedom Salute Campaign is one of the largest Army National Guard recognition endeavors in history. It is designed to publicly acknowledge Army National Guard Soldiers and those who supported them while deployed.
Date Unit Location Time Approx. # of Soldiers
Aug. 6 Battery B Macomb Armory, 135 W. Grant St.; Macomb 10 a.m. 90
Aug. 6 Battery C Galesburg Armory, 362 N. Linwood Road; Galesburg 2 p.m. 90
Aug. 7 Headquarters, Battery A, Forward Support Company Augustana College, 3703 7th Ave.; Rock Island (Centennial Hall) 10 a.m. 250
Become our Facebook Fan!
Tags See All Tags