- Buy Cheap Autodesk Revit MEP 2011
- Buy Cheap ABest Video to AVI MOV Converter
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning jQuery Programming
- Discount - One Periodic Hand Off! 2
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash Professional CS5 MAC
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium Student and Teacher Edition
- Discount - Corel VideoStudio Ultimate X6
- Discount - Avnex Voice Changer Software Diamond Edition 6.0.34
- Download Photoshop CS5 For Dummies
- 59.95$ Alien Skin Eye Candy 7 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows 8 Pro Upgrade (32-bit)
- Discount - Adobe Flash Professional CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Creative Photoshop CS4: Digital Illustration and Art Techniques (en)
- Buy Ashampoo Magical Snap 2 (en)
- Buy Cheap FileMaker Server 11 Advanced
|Friday Is Deadline for Entering McGruder Diversity Awards|
|News Releases - Media & Communications|
|Written by S. Jacobsen|
|Tuesday, 12 August 2014 15:43|
THE ROBERT G. MCGRUDER AWARDS FOR DIVERSITY LEADERSHIP
Enter your nominations for the awards honoring individuals, news organizations or related journalistic organizations or teams of journalists who embody the spirit of Robert G. McGruder, a former executive editor of the Detroit Free Press, former managing editor of The Plain Dealer in Cleveland, graduate of Kent State University and relentless diversity champion. McGruder died in April 2002.
Two awards are given annually: one for newspapers with a circulation up to 75,000; one for newspapers with more than 75,000 circulation.
The awards are sponsored by the Associated Press Media Editors Foundation, American Society of News Editors, The Plain Dealer in Cleveland and the Newseum Institute.
Jurors will be looking for nominees who have made a significant contribution during a given year or over a number of years toward furthering diversity in news content and in recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce.
The winners will be honored at the joint ASNE-APME conference Sept. 15-17 in Chicago. Each will receive $2,500 and a leadership trophy.
Deadline: Friday, Aug. 15.
Send material to:
450 West 33rd Street
New York, N.Y. 10001
Tags See All Tags