- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Enterprise R2 SP2 (32 bit)
- Discount - Cyberlink Powercinema 5
- Download TuneUp Utilities 2008
- Buy Cocoatech Path Finder 6 MAC (en)
- Download Paragon NTFS 8 MAC
- Download Microsoft Windows 8 (64 bit)
- Discount - GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 13 MAC
- Buy Frischluft ZbornToy for AE and PrPro (en)
- Discount - Steinberg Cubase 5
- 79.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Hebrew (Level 1, 2 Set) MAC cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Office Visio Standard 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,el,pl,sk,sl,uk)
- 19.95$ Nero 8 Ultra Edition cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended Student And Teacher Edition MAC (en,da,de,es,fr,it,no,pt,sv,cs,ro,tr,pl,ja,ko)
- Buy Cheap MathWorks MatLab R2009b (32-bit)
- Buy Disk Drill Pro 1.8 MAC (en,pl,ru,es,sv,it,ja,de,fr)
|From Pampered Housewives to Comic Heroes, How Media Trends are Made|
|News Releases - Media & Communications|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Monday, 22 July 2013 08:24|
Film Producer Explains the Forces Driving Contemporary
Take a look at what’s offered in media today – did you ever think you’d spend so much time with ice truckers and over-pampered, middle-aged housewives? What about your childhood comic heroes? Did you expect the sense of humor in so many commercials would be so intentionally obtuse?
What accounts for the seemingly drastic differences between what people watch today and what audiences gravitated toward 10, 20 and 30 years ago?
“There are important differences between today’s media and that of 1983 – and there will be noticeable differences between what we experience today and 2043 – but underneath the apparent differences are important commonalities and overriding themes,” says Vlad Yudin, (vladar.com) a Russian-born media entrepreneur and successful filmmaker, currently juggling multiple projects.
Yudin, a writer, director and producer, reviews five characteristics that feed an audience’s media sensibilities at any given time:
About Vlad YudinRussian-born writer, director, producer Vlad Yudin is the principal of The Vladar Co., a media and entertainment production company. New projects include the ARCANA Comics graphic novel and film “Head Smash,” and the bodybuilding docudrama “Generation Iron,” a remake of the 1977 hit “Pumping Iron.” Additionally, he is currently working with “Game of Thrones” producer Mark Huffam in adapting into film the historical fiction novel “The French Executioner,” the story of the greatest executioner in all of Europe, Jean Rombeaud. Yudin is developing the graphic novel “Head Smash,” which is led by Sean O’Reilly, publisher of “Cowboys and Aliens.” The sci-fi thriller centers on an orphan named Smash who finds a safe haven with a brutal syndicate, The Horde. Yudin is best known for directing and producing the docufilm “Big Pun: The Legacy” (2008), a critically acclaimed biopic about legendary rapper Christopher Lee Rios, and “Last Day of Summer,” which he wrote, directed and produced. Yudin grew up in Russia and New York and is a graduate of Pace University and the New York University Filmmaking Program.
Tags See All Tags